Guntur - Apply for Income Certificate
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- Application for Income certificate can be collected from Meeseva center. Following link can provide you information related to nearest Meeseva Centers : Meeseva center link
- Applicant can download form from the following link : Application Link
- Direct link for the form : Form 20 Link
- Fill the application form and attach all the required documents
- Signature of applicant and deponent should be made in application
- Go to your Meeseva centre and submit the Application and documents along with fees. Meeseva operator will do online process.
- The applicant will receive a application number as acknowledgement. The applicant will also get transaction number as text message on his registered mobile number.
- The online details will be processed by Thaasildhaar. The details will be given to MRI and VRO
- MRI and VRO will do the field verification and submit the report to Thaasildhaar
- Applicant has to fill the application number and transaction id to know the current status of his application in the following link : Link for status
- On Thasildhaar’s decision applicant will get his or her Income Certificate
- Application form
- 2 different Gazette Officers certification
- Education records duly signed
- Rs.10/- Non – judicial paper declaration – as per G.O 1551 and I.T return if any / pay slip
- Address proof (Voter id, ration card, Electricity Bill)
- Aadhaar card
Office Locations & Contacts
- The Director, ESD (MeeSeva),
D.No:48-9-2/1, Vishnu Nagar, Gunadala,
Vijayawada-520004, Andhra Pradesh-India,
Land Line : 0866-2452771/2772,
Fax No: 08662452765
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Help Line No: 18004254440 & 1100
Link for Meeseve centres : Meeseva center link
- Applicant must be an Indian citizen
- Applicant must be residing in state Andhra Pradesh
- Application Fee Rs.10
- Application submission and certificate charges Rs.35 at Meeseva centres
Income Certificate is valid for one year
Documents to Use
Please attach documents which can be used by people who would like to follow this procedure.
Please attach sample completed documents which would help other people who would like to follow this procedure.
Seven working days
Andhra Pradesh - Apply for Income Certificate
You may approach the Tehsildar in your area to apply for an "Income Certificate"
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
- Income Certificate states the different sources of income of an individual or family
- Some students require this certificate for continuing their education like EAMCET, ICET, ECET and Scholarship.
- Most of the Engineering student furnish it for the re-reimbursement of fees
- Income certificate is often one of the application requirements to be a beneficiary of various civic welfare schemes.
Information which might help
- Consult a nearby “Meeseva” center of your place, all of your doubts will be cleared regarding your query.
- NOTE : It is a punishable offense to try with fraudulent documents to get a Income certificate
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Place some external links which might help
More information which might help people.