Guntur - Apply for Contract Carriage Luxury Cab (Temporary) Permit
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
This procedure explains various ways to Apply for Contract Carriage Luxury Cab (Temporary) Permit in Guntur .
- To apply for Contract Carriage Luxury Cab (Temporary) Permit in Guntur the applicant has to approach the RTO office to which your area belongs to. Following link can provide you information related to the list of RTO office :Contacts link
- Application forms can be obtained from following link : permit forms link
- Form PCOA : PCOA Link
- Make sure you have all the necessary documents
- Application forms can be obtained from the appropriate RTO offices that should be completed and presented along with documents and appropriate fees.
- Officials would start processing your application.
- Important verification for the permit includes office setup, Garage setup, Parking bay and communication facilities will be carried by authorities.
- After checking the vehicle for its correctness and other appropriate requirements the application will be processed.
- Note: Availability of slot for RTO process can be searched with the help of the following link
- ( Booking can be done at the time of actual online processing) : Slots Link
Apply through State Portal
- Application for Contract Carriage Luxury Cab (Temporary) Permit can be made through: Online portal
- Please click the “PERMIT SERVICES” link that is displayed under the “Permit” section of the screen.
- In the next screen, please click on the “New Permit” option and hit “NEXT”.
- In the next screen, select permit type and enter registration number followed by details of Aadhaar or Voter id and Select appropriate options and hit “NEXT”.
- You will be given a new screen to enter details.
- You will be taken to a screen where you have to choose the day and time that you are planning to visit the RTO office related to the application and click “Next” button that is displayed on the bottom of the screen.
- Please follow the instructions appropriately that are displayed in next screens for filling the application forms and making payments and uploading required documents.
- Take printout of the application form including Acknowledgement and go to RTO office before 11:30 a.m. on the date of appointment and Present the completed application forms along with required documents in one of the counter and pay the appropriate fee where the officials would start processing your application.
- Application forms can be obtained from following link : Permit forms Link
- Completed Application form PCOA (PERMIT IN RESPECT OF A PARTICULAR CONTRACT CARRIAGE TO BE REGULARLY SO USED). Form PCOA : PCOA FORM
- Registration Certificate of the vehicle.
- Fitness Certificate.
- Proof of payment of tax for the current Quarter.
- Insurance Certificate.
- Proof for adequate parking space
- Proof of address of the firm or company
- ROC for the firm
- PAN card of the firm
- Authorisation letter for the signatory
- Affidavit Sworn by the applicant before an Executive (or) a First Class Judicial Magistrate (or) Notary Public
- Pollution and emission under control certificate
- Valid tax
- Passport size photo-2
Office Locations & Contacts
Regional Transport Office
JKC College Rd, Swarnabharathi Nagar,
Guntur, Andhra Pradesh 522006
Phone: 0863 235 5194
Location in map
Deputy Transport Commissioner
Bengaluru-Chennai Bypass Road (NH-4),
Andhra Pradesh 517002
Phone: 099085 77129
Location in Map
Office Of Deputy Transport Commissioner & Secretary Regional Transport Authorty
Chodimella, West Godavari, SH-43,
Gangaram Chintalapudi Road, Eluru,
Andhra Pradesh 534005
Phone: 099911 21421
Location in Map
- Firm or company is eligible to apply for the permit.
- Every vehicle should be brand new at the time of grant of permit.
Fees related information can be obtained from the following link : Fees link
- Permit is valid for 4 Months.
- Temporary permits can be renewed for a maximum of 1 year.
- Usually the renewal of permit can be obtained with Vehicle fitness certificate and FC as per authorities of concerned RTO.
Documents to Use
Application forms can be obtained from following link : Application forms
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
- It takes 5 working days to get permit
- Note: For luxury cab permits, Authorities will verify the office for the advised infrastructure installations like radio, GPS / GPRS enabled application, Call centre etc.,
Andhra Pradesh - Apply For Contract Carriage Luxury Cab (Temporary) Permit
Please provide other instructions related to the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
- Luxury cab’s are 3 Box AC and air heated sedan cars of 1100 cc and above with a seating capacity of 4+1.
- Temporary permits are meant for a particular period to operate the vehicle. It is based on the demand and requirement.
- The motor vehicles which ply for a specific area to cater the demand. Usually such permits are granted for owners with minimum of five vehicles. These companies will deploy their vehicles with advised infrastructure (Radio, GPS / GPRS Navigation, Taxi board display…) as advised by the authorities.
- Luxury Cab means any motor vehicle constructed or adapted to carry passengers, but not more than permitted passengers, excluding the driver for hire.
Information which might help
- An operator with Luxury Cab (Temporary) Permit should permit not more than 4 passengers in his vehicle.
- Proper payment of fees is required to travel in other states other than the permitted state.
- FC (for clearance) is a process meant for reviewing the condition of the vehicle by the RTO authorities.
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
More information which might help people in Guntur can be listed here.