Guntur - Apply for Contract Carriage Bus (Pucca) Permit
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
This procedure explains various ways to Apply for Contract Carriage Bus (Pucca) Permit in Guntur .
- To apply for Contract Carriage Bus (Pucca) Permit in Guntur the applicant has to approach the RTO office to which your area belongs to. Following link can provide you information related to the list of RTO office : Contacts link
- Application forms can be obtained from following link : Forms link
- Form PCOA : PCOA Link
- Make sure you have all the necessary documents
- Application forms can be obtained from the appropriate RTO offices that should be completed and presented along with documents and appropriate fees.
- Officials would start processing your application.
- Important verifications for the permit includes Vehicle condition, Seating arrangements etc.; will be carried by authorities.
- After checking the vehicle for its correctness and other appropriate requirements the application will be processed.
- Note: Availability of slot for RTO process can be searched with the help of the following link
( Booking can be done at the time of actual online processing) : Online Slot Link
Apply through State Portal
- Application for Contract Carriage Bus (Pucca) Permit can be made through : Online Portal Link
- Please select “Permit Services” under “Permit menu”
- In the next screen, select “New Permit” and click NEXT to get the next screen.
- Select appropriate option and enter the registration number of the vehicle.
- You are prompted to enter Aadhaar card or Voter ID. Please enter accordingly.
- Please click “I Agree” and click NEXT to reach the next page to complete online application procedure.
- You have to choose the day and time that you are planning to visit the RTO office related to the application and click “Next” button that is displayed on the bottom of the screen.
- Please follow the instructions appropriately that are displayed in the follow screens for filling the application forms and making payments and uploading required documents appropriately.
- Take printout of the application form including acknowledgement and go to RTO office before 11:30 a.m. on the date of appointment and Present the completed application forms along with required documents in one of the counter and pay the appropriate fee where the officials would start processing your application.
- Application forms can be obtained from following link : Forms Link
- Form PCOA : PCOA Link
- Registration Certificate of the vehicle.
- Fitness Certificate of the vehicle.
- Proof of payment of tax for the current quarter.
- Insurance Certificate.
- Payment of green tax wherever applicable.
- Affidavit Sworn by the applicant before an Executive (or) a First Class Judicial Magistrate (or) Notary Public
- Passport size photo-2
- Pollution under control certificate
- PROOF OF ADDRESS (any one of the following to be produced)
- Ration Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Electoral Roll
- LIC Policy
- Pay slip issued - Govt. Office (or) a Local Body
- Age Proof (any one of the following)
- School Certificate
- Birth Certificate
Office Locations & Contacts
Regional Transport Office
JKC College Rd, Swarnabharathi Nagar,
Guntur, Andhra Pradesh 522006
Phone: 0863 235 5194
Location in map
Deputy Transport Commissioner
Bengaluru-Chennai Bypass Road (NH-4),
Andhra Pradesh 517002
Phone: 099085 77129
Location in Map
Office Of Deputy Transport Commissioner & Secretary Regional Transport Authorty
Chodimella, West Godavari, SH-43,
Gangaram Chintalapudi Road, Eluru,
Andhra Pradesh 534005
Phone: 099911 21421
Location in Map
You should be the owner of the vehicle.
- Contract Carriage Buses having seating capacity 13 in all including all India permit : Rs. 5000/-
- Fee related information can be obtained from following link : Fee information
- Permit is valid for 5 years
- The age of the vehicle is also considered to restrict the validity of the permit
Documents to Use
Application forms can be obtained from following link : Application forms
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
It takes 5 working days to get permit
Andhra Pradesh - Apply for Contract Carriage Bus (Pucca) Permit
Please provide other instructions related to the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
- In accordance with the provisions of Sections 69, 73 and 80 of the Motor Vehicles Act, 1998. Application can be made for a permit under Section 66 of that Act in respect of a contract carriage
- One cannot operate his bus without the contract carriage Bus pucca permit
- “contract carriage” means a motor vehicle which carries a passenger or passengers for hire and is engaged under a contract on a fixed or an agreed rate or sum –
- On a time basis with reference to any route or distance
- From one point to another
Information which might help
- The type and seating capacity of each such vehicle for Contract Carriage Bus should be notified to the authorities
- FC (for clearance) is a process meant for reviewing the condition of the vehicle by the RTO authorities
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
More information which might help people in Guntur can be listed here.