Guntur - Apply Duplicate Contract Carriage Autorickshaw (Pucca) Permit
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
This procedure explains various ways to Apply Duplicate Contract Carriage Autorickshaw (Pucca) Permit in Guntur .
- If your permit is valid and it’s stolen or lost, then you would have to file a FIR with the local police station and the report is the vital document to apply for the duplicate permit
- In case the permit is mutilated, torn or damaged, then the FIR is not required. The remains of valid permit can be submitted along with application
- To apply for Duplicate Contract Carriage Auto Rickshaw (Pucca) Permit in Andhar Pradesh the applicant has to approach the RTO office to which your area belongs to. Following link can provide you information related to the list of RTO office : Contacts Link
- Complete the application form for duplicate permit
- Make sure you have all the necessary documents
- Application forms can be obtained from the appropriate RTO offices that should be completed and presented along with documents and appropriate fees.
- Officials would start processing your application.
- Important verification for the permit includes Vehicle condition, Seating arrangements etc; will be carried by authorities.
- After checking the vehicle for its correctness and other appropriate requirements the application will be processed.
- Note: Availability of slot for RTO process can be searched with the help of the following link
- (Booking can be done at the time of actual online processing) : Slots Link
- Application forms can be obtained from following link : Permit forms link
- Completed Application form as required (can be obtained from RTO)
- Police Certificate (in case of theft)
- The permit is to be surrendered in case of mutilated, torn or damaged permit.(valid one)
- Valid permit details
- Registration Certificate of the vehicle.
- Proof of payment of tax for the current Quarter.
- Insurance Certificate.
- Pollution under control certificate
- Valid tax
- Passport size photo-2
- Aadhaar Card
Office Locations & Contacts
Regional Transport Office
JKC College Rd, Swarnabharathi Nagar,
Guntur, Andhra Pradesh 522006
Phone: 0863 235 5194
Location in map
Deputy Transport Commissioner
Bengaluru-Chennai Bypass Road (NH-4),
Andhra Pradesh 517002
Phone: 099085 77129
Location in Map
Office Of Deputy Transport Commissioner & Secretary Regional Transport Authorty
Chodimella, West Godavari, SH-43,
Gangaram Chintalapudi Road, Eluru,
Andhra Pradesh 534005
Phone: 099911 21421
Location in Map
- Owner of the vehicle
- The validity of the permit is not lapsed
Fee related information can be obtained from following link : Fee information
- Usually Permit is valid for 5 years and the Duplicate permit too valid for the original validity period as per the issued date
- Usually the renewal of permit can be obtained with Vehicle fitness certificate and FC as per authorities of concerned RTO
Documents to Use
Application forms can be obtained from following link : Application forms
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
It takes 5 working days to get permit
Andhra Pradesh - Apply For Contract Carriage Autorickshaw (Pucca) Permit
Please provide other instructions related to the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
- Contract Carriage Auto rickshaw Permit is needed for a Auto rickshaw to carry passengers on a hire basis from one point to another as prescribed under rule 171(ii) of A.P.M.V.Rules, 1989.
- Auto Rickshaw is a three wheeler vehicle constructed or adapted to carry maximum of three passengers excluding the driver for hire.
- Whenever such permit is lost or damaged or missing, then the Duplicate for the permit has to be applied to use the vehicle for hire purpose
Information which might help
- Auto rickshaw’s should have the Meter fixed in to get the fare amount for the ride
- FC (for clearance) is a process meant for reviewing the condition of the vehicle by the RTO authorities
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
More information which might help people in Guntur can be listed here.