Egypt - Register as an Agent of Foreign Airlines
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- To apply to register an Agent of Foreign Airlines the applicant must submit a hand written letter of Application for Registration as an agent of foreign airlines to the EGYPTIAN CIVIL AVIATION AUTHORITY: Link
- The applicant must submit all the required documents for the procedure.
- Refer to the “Required Documents” section of this procedure for more.
- The applicant must pay a non-refundable processing fee to the ECAA in respect of the Application.
- After paying for the form the applicant can now pick the form from ECAA (Allied Services Unit of the Directorate of Air Transport Regulation), Form ECAA/DATR/AFA.
- Fill the form fulfilling all the requirements and return the same to the Director General of the Organization.
- During this phase, the applicant needs to demonstrate to the ECAA that the applicant is in a position to conduct the proposed operations in accordance with the procedures detailed in the documents/manuals reviewed during the previous phase utilizing the personnel/facilities/equipment identified in the formal application.
- The applicant must also obtain Ministerial permit to register as agent of foreign Airlines from the Honorable Minister of Aviation.
- The Agent must have a valid Permit for Non-Commercial Flight (PNCF) which can be obtained from the Authority.
- The applicant must approach the office mentioned earlier to collect the license once they get notified by the authority about the same.
- Certificate of Incorporation;
- Memorandum and Articles of Association;
- Curricula vitae of the Directors/operations staff;
- Certificate(s) (if any) obtained by Directors in aviation related courses.
- Evidence of Agency Agreement with foreign airline(s);
- Current Tax Clearance Certificates of the company and of each of the Directors (originals should also be submitted for sighting)
- Evidence of publication in respect of the application for registration in a National Daily Newspapers (format attached);
- Corporate profile, including other aviation-related services being performed by the applicant.
Office Locations & Contacts
Egyptian Tax Authority
Contact link: Link
Ministry of Finance
Arab Republic of Egypt
Ministry of Finance Towers,
Extension of Ramsis Street,
Contact link: Link
The applicant must be an Egyptian citizen.
The fee required is LE150,000.
The validity is 2 years.
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
The processing time is 3-6 months.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type='website'>video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the '&' inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url 'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M' Video ID is 'Y0US7oR_t3M'.
Please provide other instructions related to the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or Country of Birth.
Need for the Document
In pursuit of the realization of an agent of Foreign Airlines the regulation of the economics of airport and air navigation services, which give ECAA power and responsibility for evaluating, analyzing Insurance Policy documents for agents (i.e., Insurance Policy Certificates, premium payment evidence etc) and ensuring that aviation stake holders put in place adequate and valid insurance covers for their operations and live up to their responsibilities in the event of payment of compensation.
Information which might help
Enter other information which might help.
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Place some external links which might help.
More information which might help people.