Egypt - Obtain or Reclaim lost TIN Number
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- To obtain or reclaim lost TIN number, the applicant must approach the Egyptian Tax Authority:Link
- Depending on different situations and reasons and how one lost the TIN number, the applicant must either visit ETA in person or the website.
- The applicant must download either the DT-1001 or DT-1002 application forms.
- The applicant must fill the application form accurately.
- Refer to the “Required Information” section of this procedure for more.
- The applicant must them submit the fees either in person or through the ETA website or portal.
- After a period of about 48 hours, you should carry your hard copy printed (the manual forms download and filled with the same information you filled with the ones online) and take them over to the nearest inland revenue service branch including all the attachments required like the Passport or any identification Document like National identification Card or election card.
- Your new replacement of Tin number will be issued accordingly after verifying the documents you submitted as will be directed by the Egyptian Tax Authority staff who will ask you some information such as your name and birthday. Then, you will have your TIN replaced; you can provide your name and date of birth if you are for retrieving you previous TIN Number. It will take only minutes. The applicant must approach the office mentioned earlier to collect the license once they get notified by the authority about the same.
- Certificate of Incorporation issued by CAC and bearing an RC Number
- Necessary documents showing correct business address,
- The Tax office should also be furnished with the correct commencement date
Office Locations & Contacts
Egyptian Tax Authority
Contact link: Link
Ministry of Finance
Arab Republic of Egypt
Ministry of Finance Towers,
Extension of Ramsis Street,
Contact link: Link
Provide eligibility criteria's for going through this procedure.
- With a tax Agent: EGP 1000 or EGP3,000/
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid. e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
- The processing time is 2 days.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type='website'>video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the '&' inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url 'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M' Video ID is 'Y0US7oR_t3M'.
Please provide other instructions related to the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
- Full names, parents names
- plot number
- street number
- building name
- trading center
- sub country
- phone number
- physical address
- ID type.
Need for the Document
- If you lose or misplace your Tax identification Number or if you simply cannot remember if, you can retrieve it simply in just a few easy steps is to insert your name and birth day on the website of Egyptian Tax Authority, or visit the offices of Egyptian Tax Authority in Person or call Egyptian Tax Authority toll free number and give them your name and date of birth.
Information which might help
Enter other information which might help.
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Place some external links which might help.
More information which might help people.