Egypt - Obtain Inspection Certificate for Industrial and Engineering Imports
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- To obtain Inspection Certificate for Industrial and Engineering Imports, the applicant must approach the General Department for Importers Affairs in GOEIC: Link
- Make sure you have all the required documents mentioned in the “Required Documents” section of this procedure.
- Submit all the documents along with the application form required for the procedure.
- Submit the fees along with the forms and documents.
- The applicant will be provided with a temporary serial number then register the facility under a permanent number in the records.
- The submitted documents will be technically reviewed after authorities’ approval the applicant will be registered and a card will be mailed to the applicant at the address provided.
- Application form
Office Locations & Contacts
Arab Republic of Egypt
Ministry of Trade and Industry
General Organization for Export and Import Control
Headquarters: Electronic building at Cairo Air port in front of cargo village
Toll Free Number: 08006667666
Branches and Offices Network of GOEIC:Link
Contact link: Link
Provide eligibility criteria's for going through this procedure.
Explain the fees structure which is required for obtaining the certificate/document.
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid. e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
- The processing time is around immediate.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type='website'>video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the '&' inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url 'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M' Video ID is 'Y0US7oR_t3M'.
Please provide other instructions related to the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or Country of Birth.
Need for the Document
Please provide the need for the procedure. e.g. Birth Certificate - why do we need to have a birth certificate?
Information which might help
Enter other information which might help.
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Place some external links which might help.
More information which might help people.