Dominican Republic - Obtain Status and Address Affidavit / Single Status Certificate
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- Download and fill in the application form
- Submit application form along with all other required documents.
- This procedure will require that you state your marital status and where you have lived and has been living.
- You will also be asked to present a witness to complete your application.
Note: Dominican Republic Consular offices has the right to refuse to perform an Affidavit of Domicile Status and if there's doubt with the information being provided by the declarant and submitted requirements are not enough under the constitution of the Dominican Republic and the laws force.
- Dominican Certificate (if any)
- Dominican passport in effect (if any)
- Reporting ID of the country you are in (if any)
Consular offices may request applicants to submit additional requirements.
Office Locations & Contacts
Ministerio de Relaciones Exteriores
Avenida Independencia No.752
Estancia San Gernimo, Distrito Nacional,
Capital de la Repblica Dominicana.
- Central: 809.987.7001 / 535.6280
- RAI: 809.987.7019
- Legalization: 809.987.7638
- Consular: 809.987.7624
- RH: 809.987.7027
- Financial: 809.987.7111
- Administrative: 809.987.7089
- Protocol: 809.987.7031
Email: [email protected]
All citizens of Dominican Republic.
Application Fee: 45.00
- The amount payable is in U.S. dollars (USD), Euros for consular office in Europe or in the currency of the country where the consular office is.
- The amount payable may vary depending on the cost of living in the city where the consular office is.
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid. e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Documents to Use
Please attach documents which can be used by people who would like to follow this procedure.
Please attach sample completed documents which would help other people who would like to follow this procedure.
The application process may last for 20 minutes up to two hours depending on the urgency, the number of previous requests and staff availability.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
This affidavit may be obtained from Dominican Republic consular offices. This document may be restricted in certain countries depending on its laws.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
The Status and Address Affidavit is a document where a citizen executes an oath declaring that the citizen is single and states where he has been living for the past two years.
Following are procedures on how to obtain a status and address affidavit.
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
- Ministerio de Relaciones Exteriores (MIREX) of Dominican Republic:
More information which might help people.