China - Apply for Commercial Pilot License
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
CCAR-61 Part 61.31 license, rating and licensing applications and approvals.
Comply with the rules of the applicant specified conditions, you can specify the jurisdiction of the Regional Administration of Civil Aviation of China Civil Aviation Administration to apply for a license to submit a written application for grades or permit, in accordance with regulations to pay the corresponding fees.
- at the time of submission of the application, the applicant shall also submit the following materials:
- proof of qualifications;
- the theoretical examination certificate;
- medical clearance;
- the original license (if required);
- flight experience record book (if required);
- compliance certification practice exams (if required);
- to rule in accordance with section 61.91 of the military aircraft pilots have experienced personnel should also be submitted Military Aviation Technical Archives has experienced record proof.
The application acceptance, review, approval and permits
- shall notify the applicant of all content to be supplemented for application materials are incomplete or do not conform to the format required by the Civil Aviation Authority region five working days after receipt of a written one-time application. Overdue notice shall be deemed the date of receipt of the application shall be accepted. All materials submitted by the applicant in accordance with the correction notice Regional Administration of the Civil Aviation Authority shall accept the application area. Regional Administration inadmissible application, it shall notify the applicant in writing.
- the Regional Administration accepts the application, should be 20 working days to complete its review of the application materials. At the Regional Administration of the application materials to verify the substance of the provisions of this rule in accordance with appropriate, the applicant shall promptly answer the questions raised by the Authority. Applicants can not be due to the delay in the time to answer questions can not be credited to the preceding period of 20 days.
- Regional Administration deems that the applicant meets the corresponding provisions of this rule, issued a private pilot, commercial pilot license or temporary airline transport pilot and flight instructor temporary license, provisional license ground instructor, CCAR-121 Class II or Class III Instrument Operations Department permission to run outside or student pilot license; after examination that does not comply with the conditions listed in the application for the right to refuse to issue a license to run the license, and to disapprove notice the applicant. Regional Administration before making the foregoing decision, it shall inform the right to apply for administrative reconsideration or file administrative litigation rights of the applicants.
- Proof of qualifications
- The theoretical examination certificate
- Medical clearance
- The original license (if required)
- Flight experience record book (if required)
- Compliance certification practice exams (if required)
- To rule in accordance with section 61.91 of the military aircraft pilots have experienced personnel should also be submitted Military Aviation Technical Archives has experienced record proof.
Office Locations & Contacts
CAAC Flight Standards Division General Flight Standards Office:
Dong Si 155 West Main Street
North Administration Flight Standards Service:
Beijing Capital International Airport
East China Administration Flight Standards Service:
Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport
South Africa Administration Flight Standards Service:
Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport
Southwest Administration Flight Standards Service:
Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport
Northwest Administration Flight Standards Service:
Labor Xi'an Road No. 207
Northeast Administration Flight Standards Service:
Dadong xiaoheyan Road,
Zip code: 110043
Xinjiang Administration Flight Standards Service:
Urumqi Welcome Road 46
Applicants who meet the following conditions, the Council can apply for their commercial pilot license:
- 18 years of age;
- have a good moral character;
- be capable of reading, listening, speaking and writing Chinese, had no effect on two-way radio conversation accent and stuttering. Applicants for some reason cannot meet some of the requirements, the Council should run limit necessary endorsements on their license;
- have a high school or high school or higher;
- holds the Council issued a valid Class I medical certificate;
- the completion of the requirements of this Rule 61.155 aircraft grade appropriate aeronautical knowledge training, by providing training or self-assessment of their situation instructor authorized to sign this on record in its flight experience, to prove that the applicant may participate prescribed theory exam;
- Rules of the theory test aeronautical knowledge requirements;
- the completion of the corresponding aircraft grade requirements of this Rule 61.157 flying skills by providing training instructor authorization record in its flight through the signing of this proves that the applicant can take practice exams required;
- practice exams before you apply, meet in this chapter apply to the application level aircraft flying experience requirements;
- required by the Rules of Practice Exam flying skills section 61.157;
- holders issued in accordance with this rule, at least a private pilot's license, or to meet the requirements of this Rule 61.91;
- comply with the rules of the corresponding provisions of the aircraft category and class rating of the application requirements.
Charges were based on documents, see January 16, 2004 NDRC Price  No. 90, "the National Development and Reform Commission, Ministry of Finance released on civil aviation system administrative fees notice", where each 100 yuan per person theory test; Practice 500 yuan per person each exam; apply for temporary licenses every five yuan per person, for the permanent license for 10 yuan.
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid. e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Documents to Use
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
Pilot's license applicants must meet one of the following conditions:
Graduates approved by the Administrator of the pilot program;
Applicants hold the following documents:
- night and day with astronomical observations in conjunction with other equipment to determine the position of the flight at least 25 times with various astronomical observations;
- the route of flight, including astronomical navigation, pilotage and dead reckoning radio, including at least two hours, including 50 hours of night time. 5 hours flight routes already (of which at least one hour night flight) driver can admit it has not more than one hour of air navigation experience.
- has been conducted remotely pilot training, which focuses on pilot flight time and dead reckoning on astronomy, and is considered to be in paragraph (a) satisfy the requirements of pilot experience. These experiences must be recorded by the flight of this, by the armed forces or the air carrier certificate holders of record, or record by holding teaching certificate signed by the pilot instructor to prove that these experiences after evidence must be attached to the application.
- Date of Birth
- Place of Birth
- Zip Code
- Mailing Address
- Service Organization
- Permanent Address
- Type of Identification Document
- Identification Document No.
- Record of Pilot Time
Need for the Document
A commercial pilot license (CPL) is a qualification that permits the holder to act as a pilot of an aircraft and be paid for his/her work.
Information which might help
- Approved by the Administrator, the applicant may obtain the appropriate license or rating. Approved aircraft category, level, typed or other rating endorsement by the Council on the applicant's license.
- due to flight training or practice exams used in the aircraft's characteristics, the applicant does not complete the required driver operator action, and therefore not fully comply with the rules of flying skill requirements, but the license or rating applied for compliance with all other requirements , the Administrator may issue its endorsement corresponding license or restricted rating.
There are special restrictions on the (d) medical certificate held by the applicant shall be subject to appropriate restrictions to exercise the rights conferred by the license.
- For the first meter run Class ? issued license,
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Place some external links which might help.
More information which might help people.