China - Apply for Air Operator Certificate
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- Completing the applicant to build an application, the General Administration of 138 orders to prepare the required documents and information.
- The application materials submitted to the seat of the Regional Administration of Civil Aviation of First Instance.
Regional Administration will apply for the preparation of publicity about the case of the Internet business, and made preliminary comments CAAC in 20 working days.
- There is no significant public opposition, the Civil Aviation Administration made a preliminary decision to grant preparation and online publicity. Make the final decision based on the publicity the case. Publicity raised significant objections, the applicant, if the interested party requests a hearing, according to the provisions of the Civil Aviation Administration organized a hearing, make a preliminary decision on whether to grant a hearing to build according to the results. Grant to build and make the final decision after online publicity. Work at the date the application is received more than 20 working days from the completion of (except the hearing time).
- Serve a written decision: preparation of grant, from the date of the decision within 10 working days of the service of the decision to build the approval shall be published; not planning to build, since the date of the decision made within 10 working days after written notice of the application people reasons.
- During the establishment of the enterprise base to build the airport, the business scope is changed, the report approved by the Civil Aviation Administration; build responsible, capital formation, business address, contact information is changed, the change shall be filed in the 10 working days after the CAAC.
- To build the application;
- The preparation of the feasibility study, which includes:
- Area general aviation market demand;
- The proposed operation of the project and feasibility models, work area, base airports and other facilities, equipment compatible with its;
- Sources and channels of aviation personnel training;
- The reliability of the technical quality of work;
- Economic forecast analysis;
- The person responsible for the preparation of the seniority list and identification;
- The preparation of two or more investment should be provided by the shareholders agreement signed contract. Among investors for the enterprise shall provide a copy of the business license, the investor is a natural person, should provide proof of identity;
- Foreign investment, the applicant should be required to foreign investment in civil aviation industry, for the project proposal and feasibility study report and approval procedures, provide the appropriate approval documents.
Office Locations & Contacts
Civil Aviation Administration of the Secretary of Management Services Market
Mailing Address: Beijing East Fourth Street, 155 West
Zip Code: 100710
Flight Standards CAAC Flight Standards Department Secretary:
Dong Si 155 West Main Street
North Administration Flight Standards Service:
Beijing Capital International Airport
East China Administration Flight Standards Service:
Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport
South Africa Administration Flight Standards Service:
Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport
Southwest Administration Flight Standards Service:
Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport
Northwest Administration Flight Standards Service:
Labor Xi'an Road No. 207
Northeast Administration Flight Standards Service:
Dadong xiaoheyan Road,
Zip code: 110043
Xinjiang Administration Flight Standards Service:
Urumqi Welcome Road 46
Address: Beijing Capital International Airport in east safe operation
Address: Beijing Capital International Airport in east safe operation
South Africa safe operation Oversight Authority:
Address: Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport
Aircraft operators using aircrafts for commercial purpose.
Explain the fees structure which is required for obtaining the certificate/document.
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid. e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
20 working days
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
The establishment of a public air transport enterprise shall meet the following conditions:
- less than 3 purchase or lease and comply with the relevant requirements of the civil aircraft;
- the main person in charge is responsible for overall management of the enterprise should have a public air transport enterprise management capabilities, director of flight, aircraft maintenance, and other professional and technical work of the responsible person shall comply with the relevant requirements of the civil aviation regulations, the legal representative for Chinese citizens;
- with professional and technical personnel in line with the requirements of the Civil Aviation Regulations;
- less than the minimum registered capital of the State Council;
- with the desired base airport operators and other fixed premises and equipment;
- other necessary conditions for the Civil Aviation Administration regulations.
- Company name or personal name
- The residence
- The use of the base airport
- Aircraft models (four) used
- The person in charge, or personal identification number
- The scope of activities and projects
- Registration Number
- The registration category
- The activity period
- The registration authority and registration dates
Need for the Document
An air operator's certificate (AOC) is the approval granted by China Civil Aviation Authority to an aircraft operator to allow it to use aircraft for commercial purposes. This requires the operator to have personnel, assets and system in place to ensure the safety of its employees and the general public. The certificate will list the aircraft types and registrations to be used, for what purpose and in what area - specific airports or geographic region.
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
More information which might help people.