Chile - Obtain a Unique Key
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- Go to the Office of the Civil Registry and Identification.
- Approach the officer for identification modules. Present your identity card and passport.
- Tell the officer that you want to get your unique key.
- After the official has verified your identity through biometrics, you will be given an activation code.
- Log in to http://www.registrocivil.cl and click the link "Turn unique key".
- Complete the requested data, along with your activation code.
- Follow the steps and get your unique key.
- A valid identity card (must be in good condition)
Office Locations & Contacts
- Telephone Number: 600 370 2000
- To view Chilean Civil Registry and Identification location offices, go to this site: http://www.registrocivil.cl/ and click on the "Offices and Times" tab.
citizens of Chile
There is no fee in obtaining a unique key.
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid. e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Documents to Use
Please attach documents which can be used by people who would like to follow this procedure.
Please attach sample completed documents which would help other people who would like to follow this procedure.
Please explain processing time taken in obtaining the document/certificate.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
- The activation code is a combination of 6 letters, you can get in the office and which allows only key in www.registrocivil.cl.
- Once your identity is verified this code will be active and you can use it.
- If you encounter problems, you should contact the Civil Registry and Identification by calling 600 370 2000.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
A unique key is a system that allows online transactions, services or body of the State, that need to be executed only by the owner.
Having a unique key, you can access criminal record certificates, disability and resume driver Civil Registry and Identification. This will allow you to make various public certificates.
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Civil Registry and Identification: http://www.registrocivil.cl/
More information which might help people.