Chile - Disenrollment of Vehicle (Cancel Registration)
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- Go to any office of the Civil Registry.
- Ask for resciliacin cancellation of registration.
- Present and submit the required documents.
- Notary Affidavit, realizing the destruction, dismantling or abandonment of the vehicle or, where appropriate, express without cause, expressly stating his desire to cancel the registration of the vehicle.
- Patent Plates or, in the case of the loss or destruction of goods, a copy of the record made before the Carabineros, indicating therein Patent Plate Single and circumstance of the theft, loss or destruction of the plates.
- The Affidavit can only be effected by the person listed as the owner of the vehicle at the Registry of Motor Vehicles, so that if a Desarmadura buy a car for scrap, must be the selling landlord who makes the affidavit, unless previously transfer the vehicle Desarmadura name, or insurance company, through the respective sales contract.
- For annotation of the cancellation must be paid for the same rights as other entries in the registry.
- A note of credit in your name, canceling the invoice issued by the seller of the vehicle, indicating the price paid including VAT.}
- A document signed before a notary in which both parties express their resciliar the purchase decision or, in other words, to rescind the commercial transaction.
- Vehicle Patent Plates (to be returned)
Office Locations & Contacts
- Telephone Number: 600 370 2000
- To view Chilean Civil Registry and Identification location offices, go to this site: http://www.registrocivil.cl/ and click on the "Offices and Times" tab.
Provide eligibility criteria's for going through this procedure.
Disenrollment of vehicle is free.
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid. e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Documents to Use
Please attach documents which can be used by people who would like to follow this procedure.
Please attach sample completed documents which would help other people who would like to follow this procedure.
Please explain processing time taken in obtaining the document/certificate.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
Please provide instructions on obtaining the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
Owners of an abandoned vehicle, destroyed or disarmed fully or partially is required and obliged to report this fact to the registration of motor vehicles, through the submission of a request for cancellation of registration. Owners can also request for cancellation without cause.
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Civil Registry and Identification: http://www.registrocivil.cl/
More information which might help people.