Chile - Apply for Sanitary Permit
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- To apply for a sanitary permit, applicants will need to gather all the required documents (see list below) and go to a SEREMI regional office (Secretara Regional Ministerial de Salud).
- Submit all the required documents and pay the application fee. Note: The fee can also be paid online through Tesorera General de la Repblica.
- Once your application is approved, the Office will send you an email.
- Plan of plant with location of machinery and neighboring structures.
- Ballot of the health services company, which accredits use of sewage.
- Certificate of training in fire extinguisher management.
- Certificate of contributions of the insurance of occupational accidents and diseases.
- Electrical installation certificate.
- If it is an extension, a photocopy of the previous favorable resolution.
Other documents required (depending on the economic activity to be carried out):
- Environmental assessments of the risks of the activity.
- Register number of fixed sources.
- Certificate of competent operators of boilers, autoclaves and equipment that emit ionizing radiation.
- Certificate attached TEC 1 of the Superintendency of Electricity and Fuels.
- Certificate of Liquid Environmental Waste (RILES).
- Certificate of training of workers on the risks to which they are exposed and preventive measures.
Office Locations & Contacts
Ministry of Health
Mac Iver 541, Santiago, Chile
Telfono: (+56 2) 2 5740 100
Natural and legal persons may apply for the procedure.
- The business is established at the time the request was submitted.
- Comply with existing sanitary, environmental and risk prevention regulations (DS 594/1999).
- Comply with the General Ordinance of Urbanism and Construction (Supreme Decree 47/92 and its amendments).
- If you generate hazardous industrial solid waste, submit a management plan according to Supreme Decree 148/2003 of the Ministry of Health.
Explain the fees structure which is required for obtaining the certificate/document.
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid. e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
Please explain processing time taken in obtaining the document/certificate.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
Please provide instructions on obtaining the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
One of the requirements you will need to obtain before you can apply for a business license is a sanitary permit. The permit evaluates the basic sanitary and environmental conditions of the business activity.
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
More information which might help people.