Anguilla - Apply for Permanent Residence
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- Complete an application, you may download the form from the 'Documents to Use' section or you may collect a copy of the form at the Immigration Main Office. Note: Do not forget to fill in the form's Section B.
- Submit the completed form along with all other required documents.
- Pay the processing fee.
- Completed application form
- Documents in support of application, a list is provided on the application form
Office Locations & Contacts
Anguilla Immigration Department
P.O. Box 60
ALM Building 1st Floor
The Valley, Anguilla
Telephone: 264 497 3994
Fax: 264 497 0310
Other contact numbers:
Airport: (264) 497 2411
Blowing Point: (264) 497 6665
Sandy Ground: (264) 497 3611
Monday - Friday 8:00 am - Noon & 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Provide eligibility criteria's for going through this procedure.
- Processing fee: EC$1,000.00
- Renewal Fee: EC$1,000.00
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid. e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Documents to Use
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
Please explain processing time taken in obtaining the document/certificate.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
Please provide instructions on obtaining the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
- Applicant's name
- Date of birth
- Place of birth
- Country of citizenship
- Marital status
- Passport number
- Date and place of issue
- Expiry date
- Present address in Anguilla
- Name of relative who is a citizen/belonger of Anguilla (if applicable)
- Work permit details (if applicable)
- Alien Land Holding Licence No., Location of Property (if applicable)
- Documents submitted in support of application
Need for the Document
Please provide the need for the procedure. e.g. Birth Certificate - why do we need to have a birth certificate?
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
- Anguilla Government Website:
More information which might help people.