Anguilla - Apply for Passport
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- Go to the Anguilla Passport Office. Bring along the original documents that are required.
- Submit the documents to the person in-charge.
- Complete an application form for a passport.
Form C1 - Application Form for Applicants Aged 16 or Over: http://www.gov.ai/forms/passport/form-c1.pdf
Form C2 - Application Form for Applicants Under 16: http://www.gov.ai/forms/passport/form-c2.pdf
- Pay the passport fee and other relevant fees.
- Birth Certificate
- Mothers Birth Certificate (If applicant was born after 31-Dec-1982 or born in St Kitts)
- Fathers Birth Certificate
- Naturalization Certificate
- Registration Certificate
- Marriage Certificate
- Parents Marriage Certificate
- 2 Passport size Photos
- Old or Current Passport
Office Locations & Contacts
Anguilla Passport Office
Telephone: (264) 497 7394
Fax: (264) 497 2751
Hours: 8:00 am - 2:00 pm daily
Residents of Anguilla can apply for a passport.
- The fee for Anguilla (BOTC) Passport is EC$100.00 and is payable at the time of application.
- A local Administrative Fee of EC$40.00 will also be collected.
The Fees for a British Citizen Passport:
- Adult regular 32pg passport - 119.00
- Adult Jumbo 48pg passport - 144.00
- Children under 16 32pg passport - 76.00
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid. e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Documents to Use
Form C1 - Application Form for Applicants Aged 16 or Over:
Form C2 - Application Form for Applicants Under 16:
Please attach sample completed documents which would help other people who would like to follow this procedure.
- Anguilla Passport - processing time is 15 working days.
- British Citizen Passport - processing time is at least six (6) weeks.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
- Persons are encouraged to apply for new passports in advance of any planned travel date.
- Documents to be submitted must be original.
- The fees are paid by bank draft made payable to The Foreign & Commonwealth Office.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
A passport is a document, issued by a national government, which certifies the identity and nationality of its holder for the purpose of traveling abroad.
The Anguilla Passport Office is the one who issues the Anguilla (BOTC) Passport and allows British Citizen Passports to be obtained as well.
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Apply for Passport: http://www.gov.ai/passport.php
More information which might help people.