Anguilla - Apply for Driver Permit
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- Make an appointment to take any of the driver's test. You can call the Police Department to do so.
- Go to the Inland Revenue Department.
- Present a valid ID and other proof of identity like a passport.
- Complete an application form for a driver's permit.
- Take the driving tests.
- Pay the required fees.
- If you passed the driving tests, a driver's permit will be issued.
- valid ID
Office Locations & Contacts
Department Head: Gecheal G. Richardson-Gumbs
P.O. Box 60
Old Police Barracks
The Valley, Anguilla
Telephone: 264 497 1241
Fax: 264 497 0176
Must be at least 16 years old.
- Driver's Permit - $50.00 EC
- Temporary Permit - 20.00 US or $53.76 EC
Driver's Permit is valid for 3 months.
Documents to Use
Please attach documents which can be used by people who would like to follow this procedure.
Please attach sample completed documents which would help other people who would like to follow this procedure.
Please explain the processing your application.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
- The permit holder is required to drive along with a driver licensed for at least 3 years sitting in the passenger seat of the vehicle. The vehicle must also prominently display red "L"s against a white background.
- Temporary driving permits allow holders of foreign drivers licences to drive locally for up to 6 months. They are available for bona fide visitors only.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
A driver's permit is required by a person to operate a motor vehicle if he or she doesn't have any driver's license yet.
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Driver's Permit: http://www.gov.ai/licence.php
More information which might help people.