Vellore - Requisition for Acquisition of Land
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- The request for acquisition of land must be submitted in the prescribed application form.
- The documents stated below must be enclosed with your application.
- Duly Filled up Proforma.
- Aadhaar Card
- Appendix-I (5 copies, villagewise)
- Appendix-II (5 copies villagewise)
- Details of land (5 copies villagewise)
- Copy of recent Encumbrance Certificate
- Present Patta
- Relevant Map on Tracing cloth (5 copies villagewise)
- Relevant Certificate (5 copies villagewise)
- Copy of MOU with the Govt. of State
- Copy of proceeding of High Power Committee
Office Locations & Contacts
Please list down the office locations that can be approached for applying. External links can also be used specifying office locations.
Indian citizens and residents who want to acquire a land.
Explain the fees structure which is required for obtaining the certificate/document.
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid. e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Documents to Use
Please attach documents which can be used by people who would like to follow this procedure.
Please attach sample completed documents which would help other people who would like to follow this procedure.
Please explain the processing your application.
Tamil Nadu - Requisition For Acquisition Of Land
தமிழ்நாடு - நிலம் கையகப்படுத்துவதற்கான வேண்டுகோள்
Please provide instructions on obtaining the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
The Land Acquisition Act, 1894 is a law in India that allows the government to acquire private land in that country.
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
National Portal of India: http://www.archive.india.gov.in/outerwin.php?id=http%3A%2F%2Fjhr.nic.in%2Fcsc
More information which might help people.