Vellore - Renew Tour Operator Or Travel Agent License
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
This procedure explains various ways to Renew Tour Operator Or Travel Agent License in Vellore.
- To renew Tour Operator Certificate, applicant has to visit the Tamilnadu Tourism Development Corporation.
- For Tamilnadu Tourism Development Corporation Office contact click here: Tamilnadu Tourism Office
- Applicant has to visit the Tamilnadu Tourism Development Corporation and obtain the application form from the respective officer.
- Now complete the form with necessary information and make sure you have all the documents in hand that are listed under the “Required Documents” section of this page.
- After filling the form, attach the documents mentioned in the required documents section below with the completed application form.
- Check the application form and then submit it to the Respective Officer in Tamilnadu Tourism Development Corporation office address mentioned in the office locations & contacts section below.
- Now the authorities will verify your application and validate the submitted documents.
- TTDC authorities will inspect the facilities that are related to the touring company and if they are satisfied with the standards followed the authorities will provide a franchise permission.
- The applicant will be later requested to collect the Renewed Tour Operator License on a specified date.
- Copy of the firm registration certificate or trade license.
- Copy of tour operator certificate.
- PAN card.
- Proof of bank account in the name of firm.
- Registered copy of the professional tax with commercial department.
- Service tax number
- Aadhaar card.
Office Locations & Contacts
Tamilnadu Tourism Development Corporation:
No.2, Wallajah Road (Near D1 Police Station),
Chennai – 600002.
Phone: 044-25333333, 044-25333857, 044-25333444
Fax: 044-25333385, 044-25333567
Email: [email protected]
Contact link: Tamilnadu Tourism
- Applicant who is having the certificate of registration as a tour operator can apply for renewal.
- Tourist operator who doesn’t have any criminal records or negative feedback can apply.
- Tourist operator who achieved the sales target in the previous year of service.
- Applicant has to renew the license one month before the expiry period.
Explain the fees structure which is required for obtaining the certificate/document.
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid. e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
Please explain processing time taken in obtaining the document/certificate.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type='website'>video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the '&' inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url 'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M' Video ID is 'Y0US7oR_t3M'.
- The approved applicant would have option to book TTDC hotels and TTDC package tours through online, on provide user credentials.
- The approved applicant must carry a common design name board as approved by TTDC with TTDC logo and name prominently displayed.
- It is statutory for the applicant to display details of various TTDC offered packages, list of hotel and also about L.T.C facilities available for TTDC operated tours.
- All cancellation and postponement should be done through online and charges are as per the TTDC policy.
- Name of the Tour Operator
- Contact number
- Company name
- E mail ID
- PAN number
- Service Tax number
Need for the Document
- Tour operator must be registered to avail concessions and incentives from the state and central government.
Information which might help
- The approved applicant should do the minimum sales target per year. Falling to achieve the target for consecutive years, applicant should be disqualified resulting in termination.
- Tour operator is one who makes arrangements for transport, accommodation, entertainment and other tourism related activities.
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
More information which might help people in Vellore can be listed here.