Vellore - Register for Municipal Solid Waste
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
This procedure explains various ways to Register for Municipal Solid Waste in Vellore.
- To register for Municipal Solid Wastes in person, the proponent has to visit the Regional office of the Vellore Pollution Control Board.
- The Regional Office can be visited or contacted with the help the link given below: Link
- Visit the Regional Office and get the Application form for Municipal Solid Waste or refer the “Documents to use” section in this page.
- Please fill the application with information and details in accordance with your needs and which is necessary. Then, it should be attested with the applicant’s signature.
- Make sure that you have all the documents that are listed in “Required Documents” section of this page. Attach all the important documents mentioned.
- Then, it should be submitted at the Regional office of the Vellore Pollution Control Board which will be further forwarded to the concerned officials. They would check the application and attached documents if there is any deficiency.
- Once when all the furnished information is found sufficient by the Engineer or officer concerned, the report shall be submitted to the Board within 24 hours without fail.
- After further processes, the hard copy of the signed Authorization order shall be despatched from the Board within a day of approval, to the proponent.
- Copy of Site clearance (local body)
- Completed application form
- Site map layout
- Alienation order of land
- Detailed project report
- Environmental Clearance Proof copy
- Consent for establishment copy
- Copy of Agreement between municipal authority and operating agency
- Documented copy of Investment on the project and expected return
Office Locations & Contacts
- Industries applying for Municipal Solid Waste Authorization should possess valid Consent to Establish or Renewal of consent order.
- The Occupier applying for the authorization must be familiar with the technology selecting criteria for Processing of solid wastes which is available in the link below: Link
- The occupier should be aware of the act amended on the Management of Solid Wastes. To download, use the link given below: Link
The fees structure or detailed information about the fees for the application authorization can be obtained from the Board Personnel.
Validity of the Authorization granted under the above mentioned act shall be synchronised with that of the concerned consent.
Documents to Use
Application form for Municipal Solid Waste authorization: Link
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
SPCC or SPCB issue the authorization within a period of sixty days in Form II to the applicant or occupier, on receiving all the information pertaining to the authorization.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type='website'>video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the '&' inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url 'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M' Video ID is 'Y0US7oR_t3M'.
- SPCC or SPCB suspend or cancel the authorization any time, if the local body or operator of the facility fails to operate the facility as per the conditions stipulated.
- The local body shall be notified prior to the cancellation of authorization.
- It has to be ensured that applicants should not have submitted applications for Municipal Solid Waste authorization using more than one User Id for the industry location.
- Any unauthorized change in personnel, equipment or working conditions as mentioned in the application by the person authorized shall constitute a transgression of his authorization.
- Details of the industry
- Address and contact Details of the occupier
- Investment and capital details
- Date of commissioning
Need for the Document
The authorization for Municipal Solid Wastes is essential for under Management of Solid Wastes with consent of the Pollution Control Board authorities.
Information which might help
Submit application for renewal of authorization at least sixty days before the expiry of the validity of authorization.
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Place some external links which might help.
More information which might help people in Vellore can be listed here.