Vellore - Obtain Duplicate Tour Operator Or Travel Agent License or Certificate
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
This procedure explains various ways to Obtain Duplicate Tour Operator Or Travel Agent License or Certificate in Vellore.
- To apply for Duplicate Tour Operator Certificate, applicant has to visit the Tamilnadu Tourism Development Corporation.
- For Tamilnadu Tourism Development Corporation Office contact click here: Tamilnadu Tourism
- Get the relevant application form from the authorities and fill the form with valid details appropriately.
- Now complete the form with necessary information and make sure you have all the documents in hand that are listed under the “Required Documents” section of this page.
- After filling the form, attach the documents mentioned in the required documents section below with the completed application form.
- Submit the form along with the required documents to the authorities.
- Now collect the acknowledgment slip from the authorities.
- Now the authorities will verify your application and validate the submitted documents.
- After the verification process, applicant shall receive the duplicate copy of tour Operator Certificate
- Application Form
- Damaged copy of the tour operator certificate – if available.
- Aadhaar card.
- Copy of the firm registration certificate or trade license.
- Address Proof.
Office Locations & Contacts
Tamilnadu Tourism Development Corporation:
No.2, Wallajah Road (Near D1 Police Station),
Chennai – 600002.
Phone: 044-25333333, 044-25333857, 044-25333444
Fax: 044-25333385, 044-25333567
Email: [email protected]
Contact link: Tamilnadu Tourism
- Applicant whose tour operator certificate is lost / damaged can apply for duplicate certificate.
- Approach the authorities for fee details.
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid. e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
Please explain processing time taken in obtaining the document/certificate.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type='website'>video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the '&' inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url 'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M' Video ID is 'Y0US7oR_t3M'.
- The approved applicant would have option to book TTDC hotels and TTDC package tours through online, on provide user credentials.
- The approved applicant must carry a common design name board as approved by TTDC with TTDC logo and name prominently displayed.
- It is statutory for the applicant to display details of various TTDC offered packages, list of hotel and also about L.T.C facilities available for TTDC operated tours.
- All cancellation and postponement should be done through online and charges are as per the TTDC policy.
- Name of the Tour Operator
- Contact number
- Company name
- E mail ID
- PAN number
Need for the Document
- Tour operator must be registered to avail concessions and incentives from the state and central government.
Information which might help
- The approved applicant should do the minimum sales target per year. Falling to achieve the target for consecutive years, applicant should be disqualified resulting in termination.
- Tour operator is one who makes arrangements for transport, accommodation, entertainment and other tourism related activities.
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
More information which might help people in Vellore can be listed here.