Vellore - Obtain Duplicate Copy for Plus Two MarkList
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
This procedure explains various ways to Obtain Duplicate Copy for Plus Two MarkList in Vellore.
- Fill up the application form in the prescribed form.
- Link for application form:form lFor Hr sec
- Applicant should obtain a declaration from the thasildhar for your area to state that the mark sheet is missing and need a duplicate one.
- Please make the payment for the charges to the treasury and include the Chelan.
- Submit the application form at the school where you studied last along with the Chelan and certificate received from the thasildhar office.
- From the school you application will be forwarded to the concerned D.E.O. after it has been counter signed by the Head Master/Head Mistress of the school.
- The loss of certificate will be published in Gazette by the D.E.O a copy of the notification will be sent to this office along with the application.
- You will be informed to collect the certificate on a particular date from the school head master.
Direct Private candidates:
Instruction to be followed by the candidate who had appeared for XII std privately after completing X Std.
- The applicant should fill the same application correctly.
- Submit the Chelan, Thasildar certificate and Transfer certificate along with the filled application.
- The application should be endorsed and certified by the Head of Institution where last studied.
- The notification regarding loss of certificate will be published in the Gazette by the office.
- Duplicate certificate will be prepared by this office and sent directly to the candidate.
- Application for Duplicate certificate
- Declaration regarding loss of the Original plus two marksheet (certified by the thasidhar)
- Self declaration
- Aadhaar Card
Office Locations & Contacts
Directorate of Government Examinations
DPI Campus,College Road
Link for contact information:Directorate of government Examination
- Students who have completed their plus two and obtained original mark sheet are eligible to apply for their lost or damages plus two mark sheet.
- A fee of Rs. 505/- through Challan for each session.
- A fee of Rs. 755/- for a Triplicate copy.
Direct Private candidates
- A Fee or Rs. 105/- per session by Chelan. Remittance should be made through SBI or Treasury only.
Duplicate Certificate is valid for ever.
Documents to Use
Form for applying Duplicate Certificate for Plus Two - Form
Please attach sample completed documents which would help other people who would like to follow this procedure.
You will get duplicate mark sheet at your address within 2 to 3 months time or you can collect it directly as per the date given.
Tamil Nadu - Obtain Duplicate or Certified Copy for Plus Two MarkList - In English
தமிழ்நாடு - பிளஸ் டூ மார்க் லிஸ்டிற்கான சான்றளிக்கப்பட்ட நகல் பெறவும் - தமிழ்
- Candidates can get the Duplicate Mark List in case of loss or destroyed by flood or fire. Certified Copy of Mark List is only valid for short time duration whereas Duplicate mark list is valid for ever.
- Immediately on loss of original mark sheet the candidate must lodge a complaint in the nearest Police Station. If the certificate is not traceable, the candidate should obtain a non-traceable certificate from the Police.
- Based on the above Non-traceable certificate, loss certificate from the Tahsildar concerned may be obtained.
- If the certificate is totally destroyed by flood or fire, a certificate to the effect has to be obtained from the Tahsildar concerned.
- If the certificate is partially damaged and cannot be used, the same should be enclosed with the application for duplicate. In this case there is no need to get non-traceable certificate from Police or from Tahsildar.
- Fee should be paid into a Government Treasury and under the Head of Account 0202 Education 01 General Education Minor Head 102 sec. Education, Sub-Head (01) Examinations fee (02) other fee.
- The application and its necessary enclosures should be forwarded through the Headmaster there he/she last studied and through District Educational Officer concerned.
- Challan Number
- Certificate regarding loss of the Original Plus two mark sheet
- Extract of the First page of the Plus two mark sheet (to be issued by the Headmaster concerned).
- Declaration by the candidates separately
- The application should invariably mention the roll No. years and centres at which he appeared for the Examinations. If, the Roll Nos. are not available at least year and centres should be furnished
- The application with all its enclosures should be submitted to this office through the Headmaster/Headmistress of the school where he/she studied and the District Educational officer concerned.
- Name of the applicant
- Address of the applicant
- Father's Name
- Date of Birth
- School where the applicant last Studied
- Serial number of the original plus two mark list
- No. of times the applicant appeared for the plus two public examinations with the month and year of the examination and the register Number assigned to each appearance.
Need for the Document
The Higher secondary (Plus Two) mark sheet obtained by a student on successful completion of an examination at the end of study at the Higher secondary schooling level. If your plus two mark sheet is lost or damaged then you can apply for a duplicate plus two mark sheet at Directorate of Government Examination, Government of Tamil Nadu.
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
The plus two marksheet can be used as the primary form of proof for Date of Birth while applying for job in Government of Vellore or Government of India.
More information which might help people in Vellore can be listed here.