Vellore - Obtain Certified Copy for SSLC MarkList
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
This procedure explains various ways to Obtain Certified Copy for SSLC MarkList in Vellore.
- Fill up the application form in the prescribed form.
- Link for application form: SSLC Form
- Applicant should obtain a declaration from the thasildhar or from the gazette officer to authenticate the applicant to obtain certified copy of mark sheet.
- Please make the payment for the charges to the treasury and include the Chelan.
- Submit the application form at the school where you studied last along with the Chelan and authentication signed letter.
- From the school your application will be forwarded to the concerned D.E.O. after it has been counter signed by the Head Master/Head Mistress of the school.
- The request will be processed at the D.E.O.
- You will be informed to collect the certificate on a particular date from the school head master.
Direct Private candidates:
Instruction to be followed by the candidate who had appeared for X std privately after completing VII or VIII Std.<br>
- The applicant should fill the same application correctly.
- Submit the Chelan, Authentication letter along with the filled application.
- The application should be endorsed and certified by the Head of Institution where last studied.
- The D.E.O department will process the application.
- Certified copy will be prepared by this office and sent directly to the candidate.
- Application form
- Authentication from the officials.(certified by the thasidhar/gazette officer)
- Self declaration
- Aadhaar Card
- Mark sheet
Office Locations & Contacts
Directorate of Government Examinations
DPI Campus,College Road,
Link for contact information: Directorate of government Examination
Students who have completed their SSLC are eligible to apply for their lost or damages SSLC certificate.
- A fee of Rs. 305/- for the first time
- A fee of Rs. 405/- for the second time
Remittance of fess should only be made through the treasury or State Bank of India.
Note: Postal Order or Bankers Cheque are not accepted.
Certified Copy of Mark List is only valid for short time duration.
Documents to Use
Please attach sample completed documents which would help other people who would like to follow this procedure.
You will get certified mark sheet at your address within 1 month time
Tamil Nadu - Obtain Certified Copy for SSLC MarkList - In English
தமிழ்நாடு - SSLC மார்க் லிஸ்ட் சான்றிதழ் நகலை பெறுதல் - தமிழ்
- Candidates can get the Certified Copy of Mark List in case of loss of certificate or destroyed by flood or fire.
- Immediately on loss of original certificate the candidate must lodge a complaint in the nearest Police Station. If the certificate is not traceable, the candidate should obtain a non-traceable certificate from the Police.
- Based on the above Non-traceable certificate, loss certificate from the Tahsildar concerned may be obtained.
- If the certificate is totally destroyed by flood or fire, a certificate to the effect has to be obtained from the Tahsildar concerned.
- If the certificate is partially damaged and cannot be used, the same should be enclosed with the application for duplicate. In this case there is no need to get non-traceable certificate from Police or from Tahsildar.
Note: Certified Copy of Mark List is only valid for short time duration whereas Duplicate Certificate is valid for ever.
Name of the applicant
- Address of the applicant
- Father's Name
- Date of Birth
- School where the applicant last Studied
- Serial number of the original S.S.L.C.
- No. of times the applicant appeared for the S.S.L.C. public examinations with the month and year of the examination and the register Number assigned to each appearance.
- Detailed circumstance under which the applicant for the issue of duplicate S.S.L.C is made
Need for the Document
The Secondary School Leaving Certificate (commonly referred to as SSLC) is a certification obtained by a student on successful completion of an examination at the end of study at the secondary schooling level. A student can obtain certified copy of mark list in case of loss of certificate or destroyed by flood or fire. Certified Copy of Mark List is only valid for short time duration whereas Duplicate Certificate is valid for ever.
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
More information which might help people in Vellore can be listed here.