Vellore - Apply for No Objection Certificate for Water and Electricity
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
This procedure explains various ways to Apply for No Objection Certificate for Water and Electricity in Vellore.
NOC for Water OR Electricity connection
- NOC is an important document for Water and Electricity connection in Tamil Nadu.
- This document will be issued by local administrative authorities (Municipality) to clarify that the premises is objection free to get the connection.
- This NOC is required to clarify that the premises for which the new connection applied is not having any dues or any other litigation earlier.
- In order to obtain NOC, please visit Taluk / Thasildhar (in municipality office) applicable for your area and apply as per authorities advise.
- Link for contact information:Corporations in Vellore and Chennai corporation
- Applicant has to write an application with details of his
- Municipality & ward
- Connection requirement (Water Or Electricity)
- Tax paid details etc.
- In a A4 white sheet. This application will then be processed.
- Department will do their due diligence. An authority will inspect the place for any deviations and ascertain the details as a report.
- Once the process is completed and the reports are satisfactory, the applicant will receive NOC.
- Supply of power is given to consumers, individuals, limited partners, Private Company, Government Organizations and Commercial Line.
- Written application
- Proof of Identity
- Ration Card
- Aadhaar card
- sanctioned building plan
- Recent copies of Form F and map(sketch)
- Electoral Photo Id Card / Passport / PAN Card / DL
- Property Tax receipt
- Proof for the ownership of the premises
- In case of tenant applying – Then get authentication letter from proper owner along with the agreement for lease of the said property for which the NOC is required
Office Locations & Contacts
Greater Chennai Corporation,
Sydenhams Rd, Kannappar Thidal,
Periyamet, Chennai - 600003,
Tamil Nadu, India
Ph : +91 044-25619300 / 044-25384438
e-mail : [email protected]
Fax : 25383962
Contact Link: Head quarters
- You should be the citizen of India
- Property should be in the respective state.
- Those who require Water supply and Electricity supply (for the premises or land whose state government taxes are active and paid on time)
Fees should be paid as advised by the authorities in terms of area.
An NOC is valid for a period of 6 months or the period mentioned by the issuing authority.
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents which would help other people who would like to follow this procedure.
Within one week.
Tamil Nadu - Apply for No Objection Certificate for Water and Electricity
தமிழ்நாடு - நீர் மற்றும் மின்சாரத்திற்கான எந்தவொரு தடை உத்தரவிற்கும் விண்ணப்பிக்கவும்
You may get your "No Objection Certificate" from the concerned Tehsildar in your area.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
No Objection Certificate are legal certificate issued by any agency, organization, institute or in certain cases, an individual, that does not object to an agreement or a contract.
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Place some external links which might help.
More information which might help people in Vellore can be listed here.