Guam - Register for Trash Collection Service
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- To apply for the procedure download and print out the registration form, a link is provided under 'Documents to Use' section.
- Complete the form and submit it to a GSWA customer service representative who will sign you up for service. Make sure that you have submitted your correct location, this will help GSWA in providing you timely and efficient service.
- Each GSWA customer is provided a 96-gallon wheeled cart for the convenience of both the customer and collection worker.
- Customers receive bills from GSWA for each months collection and the payments are due within 30 days. Failure to pay the monthly fee will result in a cancellation of services.
- Completed registration form
Office Locations & Contacts
Guam Solid Waste Authority
542 North Marine Corps Drive,
Tamuning Guam 96913
TEL: (671) 646-3111
FAX: (671) 649-3777
Residents in single family homes and apartments of four (4) units or less with enough space for carts can register for trash collection service.
- One Cart: Monthly charge for weekly trash collection for one 96-gallon cart is $30.
- Second Cart: Additional monthly cost for a second cart is $15. If you have two carts, your total monthly charge is $45.
- Excess Trash Tags: $4.00 per tag
Customers receive bills from GSWA for each months collection and the payments are due within 30 days. Failure to pay the monthly fee will result in a cancellation of services.
Documents to Use
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
Please explain processing time taken in obtaining the document/certificate.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
Please provide instructions on obtaining the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
This procedure provides you information on how you can register for trash collection service.
Information which might help
Each GSWA customer is provided a 96-gallon wheeled cart for the convenience of both the customer and collection worker.
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
More information which might help people.