Cyprus - Apply for Residence Card for Non-EU Citizens
This procedure provides you information related to applying for a residence card for Non-EU citizens in Cyprus.
- The application for the issue of RESIDENCE CARD is submitted by Family Members of a Union citizen who are not citizens of a Member-State, within four months from the date of entry into the Republic of Cyprus.
Ads by Google
Please provide instructions on obtaining the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since January 1908.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
- The Application for obtaining a residence card for Non-EU citizens is submitted to the Civil Registry and Migration Department through the appropriate District Office of the Aliens and Immigration Unit of the Police or at the Central Offices of the Civil Registry and Migration Department.
- Following link provides application form that can be used : Application Form
- Following link provides information related to Civil Registry and Migration Department which can help you out in contacting the respective authorities : Civil Registry and Migration Department Contact Information
- For more information contact the Civil Registry and Migration Department, 1457 Nicosia.
- Tel: 22403913
- Fax: 22804442
Ads by Google
- Valid Passport.
- A document attesting to the existence of a family relationship.
- Where appropriate, the Registration Certificate of the Union citizen whom they are accompanying or joining.
- In the case of a spouse of a Union citizen and direct descendants under 21 or who are dependents of the citizen and those of the spouse, proof of existence of a family relation and that the said family members are dependents.
- In the case of any other family member of the Union citizen not falling under the above definition, a document issued by the relevant authority in the country of origin or country from which they are arriving certifying that they are dependents or members of the household of the Union citizen, or proof of the existence of serious health grounds which render the personal care of the family member by the Union citizen absolutely necessary.
- Proof of the existence of a consistent relationship with the Union citizen.
- Two Passport-sized photographs.
The fees payable are €20
The Residence Card shall be valid for five years from the date of the issue or for the envisaged period of residence of the Union citizen, if this period is less than five years.
Application forms that can be used : Application Forms
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
Please explain processing time taken in obtaining the document/certificate.
Following link provides information related to Civil Registry and Migration Department which can help you out in contacting the respective authorities : Civil Registry and Migration Department Contact Information
Ads by Google
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
Enter other information which might help
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Place some external links which might help
More information which might help people.