Chile - Register Drivers Driver Resume
The National Driver Registry of Motor Vehicles's main goal is to gather and maintain the history of the drivers of such vehicles and report them to competent authorities.
Their main functions are:
- Enroll at motor vehicle drivers across the country, recording their personal data and modifying them.
- Register the final sentences in order that a person for crimes, grave breaches or serious tort, typified in the law, whether or not they are licensed to drive.
- Write down the sentences for the crime of driving while intoxicated or under the influence of narcotics or psychotropic substances.
- Register convictions for cancellation or suspension of driver's license.
- Inform the respective local police court, the background to the cancellation or suspension of driver's license, for repeated breaches or violations of this law.
- Submit the information required by the courts, or Chilean Police Departments Municipal Traffic and Public Transportation.
- Granting licenses applied for registered drivers.
A record certificate is used exclusively for obtaining or renewing drivers license. It contains data from driver licenses obtained by the applicant, the entries of violation Traffic Act and Criminal entries in the Handbook.
Driver Background Reports
These are required directly by the Municipal Traffic Department to grant a duplicate driver license. It contains information of driver licenses obtained by the applicant, the entries of violation Traffic Law, suspension or cancellation of the license and convictions for driving while intoxicated.
It is required by municipalities, local police courts or by the person concerned, for pension arrangements in case of professional drivers, or for any other purpose. Contains information about driver licenses obtained, contraventions touchdowns Traffic Law, suspensions or cancellations of the license and other records as stated in the National Driver Register.
This procedure can be done at any Office of Civil Registry and Identification.
Provide eligibility criteria's for going through this procedure.
Ads by Google
Please provide instructions on obtaining the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
- Go to any office of the Civil Registry.
- Order the driver devida sheet.
- Present and submit the required documents.
Ads by Google
- valid identity card
- fee (payment for tax)
- Eliminations of entries - $3310
- Sheet driver's life - $1,050 (if you get the Internet should add $ 201 for use of payment means Servipag)
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid. e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Please attach documents which can be used by people who would like to follow this procedure.
Please attach sample completed documents which would help other people who would like to follow this procedure.
Please explain the processing your application.
- Telephone Number: 600 370 2000
- To view Chilean Civil Registry and Identification location offices, go to this site: http://www.registrocivil.cl/ and click on the "Offices and Times" tab.
Following are the office locations which can be used : Office Locations
Ads by Google
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
Enter other informations which might help
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Civil Registry and Identification: http://www.registrocivil.cl/
More information which might help people.