Burundi - Apply for Akilah Scholarship Awards
Akilah was introduced to graduate professionals in different careers in East Africa in one of the fastest-growing sectors: technology, business, and hospitality management. Akilah offers several financial aid options to help students pay for their portion of tuition. All Burundi students who qualify to attend Akilah institute for Women receive partial scholarships of 92% of tuition while those student with Rwanda Origin Receive a Scholarship of 85% of tuition.Students are responsible for the remaining tuition themselves. Student Loans are available to help students cover their portion of tuition costs. With less pressure to owe full tuition upfront, students are freed of the burden of constant financial concern so that they may focus on their academics with less interruption.
- i)To be Eligible an applicant MUST have demonstrated potential for success and passion for their interests and exhibit an eagerness to make a positive impact in their community and country.
- ii)Applicant Must have completed a Secondary school joining tertiary for a diploma.
- iii)Applicant must have a good Record of academic excellence for last two years.
Ads by Google
- i)There is no application fee.
- ii)Applications to the Burundi campus are accepted on a rolling basis.
- iii)Akilah does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ethnic origin, creed, or sexual orientation in administration or educational policies, admission policies, scholarship programs, or other school-administered programs.
- i) Completed application form
- ii) Secondary school diploma
- iii) Record of academic excellence for last two years
- iv) Intermediate English skills
- v) National exam results
- vi) Akilah admissions exam results
- vii) Passion & potential to succeed
Step 1 Pick the Application form.
All interest applicant who qualify for this Scholarship can Pick the Application form directly from Akilah institution head office Located in Burundi.Or you can download the application directly from their website http://www.akilahinstitute.org/apply/ and You MUST have a reasonably good credit history that have no problem before picking the application.
Step 2 Complete the Application Form.
Fill the form following each step by step up to the end, make sure you Emphasize any Particular/Outstanding aspect of good Conduct,performing well at your former school,creativity, talented, and good at coming up with new ideas,passionate about a career in technology, business, or hospitality or Other Achievements Including Active Participation in Extra & Co-Curricular Activities and Community Services if any while filling your application form.
Step 3 Attach your transcript papers on the application form.
The next step is to include all your requirements including the transcripts and any other relevant document on the application form, including your recent taken passport photos (2 in Number). Records of academic excellence for last two years.Intermediate English skills. National exam results
Step 4 Application Fees.
Applicants from both Rwanda and Burundi are not required to pay application fees.while applicant from other parts of the word are required to pay application fees and a receipt as proof of payment must be attached on the application form before submission.
Step 5 submit the completed application Form.
Submit a Completed Application Form together with a recommendation letter from your college recommending you for the Akilah merit Scholarship award, the completed application form should be submitted directly to Akilah offices or Potential Applicants can emailed to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Gift Supermarket building, Blvd de l’Independance between ISTEEBU and Mex Printing Company, 2nd floor (if you're in Burundi)
Kibagabaga campus, 100 meters from the Kibagabaga Hospital and opposite the Gasabo Court (if you're in Rwanda).
Step 6 Approval of the Application
Once your application is accepted by the Akilah selection committee, you will be Enrolled and receive scholarships that cover 85% of the annual tuition in Rwanda and 92% in Burundi. Students are responsible for the remaining tuition themselves. The Tuition Deferment Fund and Student Loans are available to help students cover their portion of tuition costs.
Ads by Google
- i)A Formal Written Request Applying for Scholarship.
- ii)Written Report about Benefits you intend to benefit from the Scholarship.
- iii)A Recommendation Letter from the Kazoza Finance.
- iv)Copy of their Final Grade Reports.
- v)Admission letter from Akilah Burundi.
Explain the fees structure which is required for obtaining the certificate/document.
Akilah admissions exams are typically held in October and November of each year and classes begin the following January.It is valid until the end of the Course.
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
30 working days.
- Akilah admission Board Burundi.
Email:Manager Ange Kamikazi at email@example.com or
Telephone :+2184.108.40.206.10 or
Ads by Google
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
Enter other informations which might help
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
More information which might help people.