Brahmapur - Apply for Learner Driver License
This procedure provides you information about how to obtain a learner driver license. A learner driver license states the person to whom it's associated with is a person who is learning to drive and should always be accompanied by an experienced driver when driving. To be eligible to apply for a Driver's License, you must first possess a valid Learner's Permit.
Provide eligibility criteria's for going through this procedure.
Ads by Google
You may approach the Licensing Authority (R.T.O) in your region to apply for a Learner's Permit.
- Name (Son/wife/daughter of)
- Date of Birth
- Optional/Blood Group--RH Factor]
- Present address--Permanent
- Marks of identification
- Identify the nearest RTO office from where you live. You find the RTO office locations under the links provided under heading "Office Locations and Contacts" of this page.
- Download Application Form 2 or can be obtained from the RTO office. Application Form 2 should be used for applying for learner driver license.
- Make sure you fill up the application form and also collect all the required documents that listed under the "Required Documents" section of this page.
- Submit your filled in application form with required documents and appropriate fees in the RTO office.
- After validating your documents you will be called in for test to make sure you understand the traffic rules.
- If you have cleared the test you will be provided with a learner driver license. If you were not successful with the test, you will be requested to re-take the test.
Following link will take you the page where you will be provided option to apply for learner driver license on-line : Apply Learner Driver License On-line
Ads by Google
- Filled up Application Form 2
- Declaration in Form-II
- Medical Certificate Form1-A (for transport vehicle only)
- 3 Passport Sized Photographs
- Evidence of age and address
- Copy of existing Driving Licence (in case of addition to driving licence.)
Learner License (Form 3) each class (class - Motorcycle, Car) - 150 INR
Repeat test fee for each class (class - Motorcycle, Car) - 150 INR
Fees related information : Fee information
This licence is valid up to six months which authorises the holder to learn driving. During learning, person holding a permanent Driver License must sit with the learner.
Application forms that can be used : Application Forms
Please attach sample completed documents which would help other people who would like to follow this procedure.
Please explain the processing your application.
Transport Commissioner Office Odisha : Office Location & Contact
Odisha RTO Office Location and Contact Information : RTO Office Location and Info
Following link also lets you search for RTO Offices in a state : RTO Offices in State
Ads by Google
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
Enter other informations which might help
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
- Driver's License: http://orissatransport.nic.in/citnchar.htm
- Department of Transport: http://as2.ori.nic.in:8080/web/
More information which might help people.