Bahamas - Register for Fresh Start Programme
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- To apply for a Fresh Start Programme you would have to submit the completed application form along with the supporting documents.
- Applicants on Grand Bahama may submit their applications to the Family Island Coordinator; however, the Fresh start programme is not currently available to the other Family Island at this time.
- The Ministry of Youth, Sports and Culture will phone the applicant acknowledging receipt of the application.
- The Department of Youth then inform applicant of the orientation date and the start date of the programme.
- One passport photo
- Current Police Certificate of Character
- Proof of citizenship (Passport or Birth Certificate)
Office Locations & Contacts
'MINISTRY OF' YOUTH, SPORTS & CULTURE
P. O. Box N-3913
E-Mail : email@example.com
Website : http://www.bahamas.gov.bs
- Must be a Bahamian citizen or resident
- Ages between 16 and 25
Explain the fees structure which is required for obtaining the certificate/document.
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid. e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Documents to Use
Application form that can be used : Application Form
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
Please explain processing time taken in obtaining the document/certificate.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
The Fresh Start Programme is a youth employment skills training programme that provides job search skills and training to youth between the ages of 16 to 25. Once enrolled in this programme, participants are exposed to relevant workplace experiences and instructions through a structured training and placement curriculum. The programme covers a variety of personal development and job search topics, geared to afford the young prospective professionals, with the resources, information and tools needed for successful employment and job retention.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
Please provide the need for the procedure. e.g. Birth Certificate - why do we need to have a birth certificate? .
Information which might help
Enter other information which might help
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Place some external links which might help
More information which might help people.