Bahamas - Register as Farmer
This procedure provides you information about how to register as a Farmer in The Bahamas.
Must be a farmer actively involved in agriculture, i.e.
Ads by Google
Please provide instructions on obtaining the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since January 1908.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
- Applicant contacts the Department of Agriculture requesting an inspection.
- An Agricultural Officer inspects the farm.
- If approved, the farmer is issued a Registration Certificate.
- The applicant’s contact information is then entered into the Farmers’ Registry.
- Following are the contact information that can be used for this purpose.
- Department of Agriculture
- Darville‘s Business Complex
- Gladstone and Munnings Roads
- P.O. Box N3028
- Nassau, New Providence
- The Bahamas
- Tel. (242) 397-7450/325-7438
- Fax. (242) 325-3960
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Opening hours: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday to Friday, except public holidays
Ads by Google
- Copy of the first four pages of applicant’s valid passport.
- A valid Business Licence or Receipt.
- National Insurance Number.
- National Economic Council approval (for non-Bahamians)
This service is free of charge.
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid. e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
Application will be processed within 7 to 14 business days.
Department of Agriculture
Darville‘s Business Complex
Gladstone and Munnings Roads
P.O. Box N3028
Nassau, New Providence
Tel. (242) 397-7450/325-7438
Fax. (242) 325-3960
Opening hours: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday to Friday, except public holidays
Ads by Google
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
Enter other information which might help
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Place some external links which might help
More information which might help people.