Bahamas - Register a Youth Organisation
The Ministry of Youth, Sports and Culture maintains relationship with over 300 registered youth organizations. This relationship helps to concretize the alliance with youth leaders, as well as assist in the coordinated growth and development of youth organizations.
Youth Group Members must be between the ages of 18 to 25.
Ads by Google
Please provide instructions on obtaining the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
- Name of Youth Organisation
- Contact Person
- Telephone Contact (Work and Home)
- Email Address
- Type of Organisation
- Details about the Organisation
- For organisations in New providence, application forms may be collected at The Ministry of Youth, Sports and Culture Head office at the address given below. Youth Organisations from the Family islands may collect form the Administrator’s Office on the island. Alternatively, you may use the link below to download the application form.
- New Providence organisation must fill out and submit the application form to the Ministry Head Office in New Providence. Organisations in Grand Bahama are asked to return the forms to the Office of the Ministry of Youth Sports and Culture, Freeport. Youth Organisations from the Family islands may submit completed forms to the Family Island Administrator Office on the island.
- The Ministry of Youth, Sports and Culture will phone Nassau applicant acknowledging receipt of the application.
- The Department of Youth will review the application to ensure that mandate of the ministry is being supported by the youth organisation’s objective.
- The Department will contact successful Youth organisation in writing to inform them that they’ve been registered with the Ministry of Youth, Sports and Culture.
Application form for registering a youth organisation:
Ads by Google
- A letter addressed to the Director of Youth requesting registration of the organisation
- A profile of the organisation
There are no associated fees.
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid. e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Please attach documents which can be used by people who would like to follow this procedure.
Please attach sample completed documents which would help other people who would like to follow this procedure.
Please explain the processing your application.
YOUTH, SPORTS & CULTURE, MINISTRY OF
P. O. Box N-3913
Ads by Google
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
Enter other informations which might help
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
More information which might help people.