Argentina - Obtain Certificate of Transfer (motor, motorbike or machinery)
A Certificate of Transfer is a document that states the date a motor, motorbike or machinery was transfer from one holder to another with information on the location of the buyer and seller.
Following are procedures on how you can obtain a Certificate of Transfer (motor, motorbike or machinery) in Argentina.
Individuals may apply for the procedure as long as he/she can present an identity document.
Ads by Google
Please provide instructions on obtaining the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
- Gather all documents you will need to present or submit to apply for the procedure.
- Your application to obtain a certificate of transfer must be filed in the records section of the DNRPA office.
- Complete the application form(s).
- Submit the completed form along with your proof of identity.
- Pay all necessary fees.
- If you filed your application to obtain a Certificate of Transfer in the place where the motor, motorbike or machinery is registered, you will receive the certificate within 24 hours. For applications filed in other DNRPA branches, processing time varies and depends on the branch preparing the certificate, usually it will take about 4 business days for the certificate to be ready.
Ads by Google
- In the place where the motor, motorbike or machinery is registered: Form "02"
- DNRPA Branch, other than the place where the object is registered: Form "02" and "57".
Proof of identity:
- For Nationals of Argentina: DNI, LC or LE.
- For foreigners:
- Non residents: Passport
- Permanent residents: DNI
- From Neighboring countries: ID, CI, CI country of origin or passport.
- Fees are paid when you file your petition and not when your petition is granted.
- The fees can be paid in cash or through VISA Electron or Maestro card.
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid. e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
If you filed your application to obtain a Certificate of Transfer in the place where the motor, motorbike or machinery is registered, you will receive the certificate within 24 hours.
For applications filed in other DNRPA branches, processing time varies and depends on the branch preparing the certificate. It usually takes about 4 business days for the certificate to be ready.
DIR. NAC. DE LOS REGISTROS NACIONALES DE LA PROPIEDAD DEL AUTOMOTOR Y CRÉDITOS PRENDARIOS - DNRPA
(National Registry of Motor Vehicles of Argentina)
1414 AJW C
Subway: Line B (Malabia - O. Pugliese)
Buses: 15, 34, 55, 65, 71, 76, 127, 166, 168
Ads by Google
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
Enter other informations which might help
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
- DNRPA Website:
More information which might help people.