Countries > Anguilla

Anguilla - License or Permit to Export (Animals) Pet (Pet Passport)

From Wikiprocedure
Jump to: navigation, search



This procedure provides you information about how to obtain a permit or license to export pet or any animals in to Anguilla. This license or permit can be used as a pet passport, if you would like to take your pet from Anguilla to a different country.


Provide eligibility criteria's for going through this procedure.

Ads by Google


Please provide instructions on obtaining the certificate/documents.
e.g. The state office holds birth records since January 1908.

Required Information

A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure.
1. Date of Birth.
2. City or County of Birth.


Following are the ways through which you will be able to bring you pet or animal into Anguilla.

If you are already in Anguilla

  1. Please follow the following steps, if you are already in Anguilla.
  2. Following are the information that are required for this process.
    • Name of person(s) traveling with pet.
    • Type of animal(s) to be exported.
    • Animal(s) should be free of any infectious or contagious diseases, and should not be in contact with any animal(s) suffering from the same for the past sixty (60) days.
  3. Following are some contact information which can be used for contacting respective authorities.

Agriculture Department
P.O. Box 60,
Coronation Avenue,
The Valley, Anguilla,
Telephone : (264) 497 2615
Fax : (264) 497 0040
More contact information : More Contact

If you are living outside Anguilla
If you are currently living outside Anguilla, please contact the nearest Anguilla embassy or consulate who should be able to help you.

Ads by Google

Required Documents

List down the documents required for successfully completing the procedure.

1. Proof of child birth from the Hospital.


Explain the fees structure which is required for obtaining the certificate/document.


Permit is only valid for one (1) month.

Documents to Use

Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links

Sample Documents

Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.

Processing Time

Please explain processing time taken in obtaining the document/certificate.

Office Locations & Contacts

Agriculture Department
P.O. Box 60,
Coronation Avenue,
The Valley, Anguilla,
Telephone : (264) 497 2615
Fax : (264) 497 0040
More contact information : More Contact

Ads by Google


Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. 
Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites.
Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation.
Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, 
sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube
width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed.
e.g In the following url "" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M". 

Information which might help

Enter other information which might help

Other uses of the Document/Certificate

Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate.
e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.

External Links

Place some external links which might help


More information which might help people.
Personal tools