Anguilla - Apply for a Visa
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- Apply for a visa at the nearest British Embassy or High Commission Office.
- Complete the Application for Anguilla Entry Clearance Visa form.
- Submit the completed form along with all other required documents.
- Pay the visa processing fee.
Note: For UK Visa VAF8A or VAF forms or to know more about the visa application process visit the UK Border Agency Website - Visas & Immigration page.
- Completed visa application form
- Two passport sized photographs
Office Locations & Contacts
Anguilla Immigration Department
P.O. Box 60
ALM Building 1st Floor
The Valley, Anguilla
Telephone: 264 497 3994
Fax: 264 497 0310
Other contact numbers:
Airport: (264) 497 2411
Blowing Point: (264) 497 6665
Sandy Ground: (264) 497 3611
Monday - Friday 8:00 am - Noon & 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Visas are issued in Anguilla to non-Anguillian/Belongers who are working in Anguilla and would require a visa to re-enter when they travel.
Persons already in possession of a UK visa are not required to apply for a visa to enter Anguilla. Persons traveling on Diplomatic Passports are exempted from having a UK Visa to enter Anguilla.
Note: Applicants who are intending to stay in Anguilla longer than 6 months may be required to undergo a medical examination before an entry clearance is issued . The issue of an entry clearance does not exempt the holder from being medically examined at the port of entry to Anguilla, if this is considered necessary.
Anguilla Entry Clearance visas - fees:
- For single entry visas EC$200.00
- For multiple visas EC$500.00
Note: Entry clearance fees are non-refundable.
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid. e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Documents to Use
For UK Visa VAF8A or VAF forms or to know more about the visa application process visit the UK Border Agency Website - Visas & Immigration page.
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
Please explain processing time taken in obtaining the document/certificate.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
Please provide instructions on obtaining the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
- Applicant's name
- Date of birth
- Place and country of birth
- Passport details
- Place and date of issue
- Expiry date
- Civil status
- Present address
- Telephone number
- Father's name
- Mother's name
- Particulars of any dependants included in your passport who are not accompanying you
- Name and address of employer
- Date employment started
- Details of previous periods of stay in Anguilla
Need for the Document
Those who would like to obtain a visa to enter Anguilla must apply at the nearest British Embassy or High Commission Office prior to travel.
Information which might help
Holders of a valid entry clearance will not be refused leave to enter Anguilla unless the Immigration Officer is convinced that:
- the entry clearance was obtained by false representations or by concealment of material facts, whether or not to the applicants knowledge(if you are in doubt whether a particular matter of fact is relevant to your case you should ask the entry clearance officer when you apply); or
- a change of circumstances since issue has removed the basis of the holders claim to admission; or
- refusal is justified on the grounds of restricted returnability, medical grounds, criminal record, because the holder is subject to a deportation order or because exclusion would be conductive to the public good
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
- Anguilla Government Website:
More information which might help people.