Anguilla - Apply for Vehicle Registration
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
Applicants must go to the Department of Infrastructure, Communication & Utilities to register their vehicle. All official documents proving ownership and a valid insurance must be submitted. The vehicle must be inspected and complies with all regulations. A fee will then be paid for registration.
- proof of vehicle ownership
- proof of valid insurance
Office Locations & Contacts
Ministry of Infrastructure, Communications, Utilities, Housing, Agriculture and Fisheries
Headquarters Address: Coronation Avenue, P.O. Box 60 The Valley, Anguilla
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Owners of vehicles who hold a valid license.
- The vehicle to be registered must be inspected to ensure that it complies with all regulations.
- For registration of a vehicle requiring a new license plate number - $120 EC
- Vehicles weighing under 1 ton pay a registration fee - $460 EC
- Vehicles 1 ton and over pay a registration fee - $510 EC
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid. e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Documents to Use
Please attach documents which can be used by people who would like to follow this procedure.
Please attach sample completed documents which would help other people who would like to follow this procedure.
Please explain processing time taken in obtaining the document/certificate.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
- Registration of vehicles is done at the Department of Infrastructure, Communication and Utilities.
- Fees are paid at the Inland Revenue Department.
- Vehicles are licensed in the month corresponding to the last digit of the registration number.
- Transfer or change of owner ship, change of color and registration of new vehicles are all processed at the Public Works Dept.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
A vehicle should be registered first before it could be driven publicly in Anguilla.
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Vehicle Registration and Inspection: http://www.gov.ai/vehicle.php
More information which might help people.