Anguilla - Apply for Residence Stamp
Resident stamps are issued to persons who are children of an Anguillian/Belonger or those who are married to an Anguillian/Belonger.
Following is a procedure on how to apply for a resident stamp.
- Children of an Anguillian/Belonger
- Those who are married to an Anguillian/Belonger.
Ads by Google
Please provide instructions on obtaining the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
- Complete an application for residence stamp, you may download the form from the 'Documents to Use' section or you may collect a copy of the form at the Immigration Main Office.
- Submit the completed form along with all other required documents to the Immigration Department.
- Pay the processing and issuance fees.
Ads by Google
- Completed application form
- Submitted the following documents if applicable:
- Marriage Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Divorce Decree
Resident Stamp - Fees:
First time applications:
- Processing fee: EC$200.00
- Grant of Resident Stamp: EC$300.00
Renewal of Residence Stamp:
- Processing fee: EC$ 50.00
- Grant of renewed Resident Stamp EC$200.00
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid. e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
Please explain processing time taken in obtaining the document/certificate.
Anguilla Immigration Department
P.O. Box 60
ALM Building 1st Floor
The Valley, Anguilla
Telephone: 264 497 3994
Fax: 264 497 0310
Other contact numbers:
Airport: (264) 497 2411
Blowing Point: (264) 497 6665
Sandy Ground: (264) 497 3611
Monday - Friday 8:00 am - Noon & 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Ads by Google
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
Enter other informations which might help
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
- Anguilla Government Website:
More information which might help people.