Anguilla - Apply for Residence Stamp
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- Complete an application for residence stamp, you may download the form from the 'Documents to Use' section or you may collect a copy of the form at the Immigration Main Office.
- Submit the completed form along with all other required documents to the Immigration Department.
- Pay the processing and issuance fees.
- Completed application form
- Submitted the following documents if applicable:
- Marriage Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Divorce Decree
Office Locations & Contacts
Anguilla Immigration Department
P.O. Box 60
ALM Building 1st Floor
The Valley, Anguilla
Telephone: 264 497 3994
Fax: 264 497 0310
Other contact numbers:
Airport: (264) 497 2411
Blowing Point: (264) 497 6665
Sandy Ground: (264) 497 3611
Monday - Friday 8:00 am - Noon & 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Children of an Anguillian/Belonger
- Those who are married to an Anguillian/Belonger.
Resident Stamp - Fees:
First time applications:
- Processing fee: EC$200.00
- Grant of Resident Stamp: EC$300.00
Renewal of Residence Stamp:
- Processing fee: EC$ 50.00
- Grant of renewed Resident Stamp EC$200.00
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid. e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Documents to Use
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
Please explain processing time taken in obtaining the document/certificate.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
Please provide instructions on obtaining the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
Resident stamps are issued to persons who are children of an Anguillian/Belonger or those who are married to an Anguillian/Belonger.
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
- Anguilla Government Website:
More information which might help people.