Anguilla - Apply for Extension of Stay
Following is a procedure on how visitors in Anguilla apply for extension of stay in the country.
Provide eligibility criteria's for going through this procedure.
Ads by Google
Please provide instructions on obtaining the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
- Applicant's name
- Date of birth
- Place of birth
- Country of citizenship
- Marital status
- Passport number
- Date and place of issue
- Expiry date
- Present address in home country
- Present address in Anguilla
- Name of person with whom you are residing
- Telephone No.
- Personal description:
- Hair color
- Color of eyes
- Marks of identification
- Purpose in coming to Anguilla
- Length of intended stay in Anguilla (Departure date)
- Date of arrival in Anguilla
- Documents submitted in support of application
- Next of kin in home country
- Personal financial resources
- Previous visits to Anguilla
- Reason(s) for requesting extension of stay
- Complete an Extension of Stay Form 1-1 application, you may download the form from the 'Documents to Use' section or you may collect a copy of the form at the Immigration Main Office.
- Submit the completed form along with the applicant's photo, passport and itinerary.
- Pay the application fee.
Ads by Google
- Completed Extension of Stay Form 1-1
- Applicant's photo
Extension of stay application fee: EC$150.00.
The fee for persons requesting multiple month extensions will be pro-rated based on the number of months applied.
Upon the expiration of the extended time, the visitor must leave the island.
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
Please explain processing time taken in obtaining the document/certificate.
Anguilla Immigration Department
P.O. Box 60
ALM Building 1st Floor
The Valley, Anguilla
Telephone: 264 497 3994
Fax: 264 497 0310
Other contact numbers:
Airport: (264) 497 2411
Blowing Point: (264) 497 6665
Sandy Ground: (264) 497 3611
Monday - Friday 8:00 am - Noon & 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Ads by Google
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
Enter other informations which might help
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
- Anguilla Government Website:
More information which might help people.