Tamil Nadu - Obtain Learner Driving License(LLR)
LLR is a qualification exam given by the Transport Departments of India for applicants who wish to get their driving license.Before a person obtains a permanent driving license, he or she should obtain a LLR certificate first.Now the LLR learners license and Driving license appointment can be sought thourgh Tamil Nadu RTO Site.Learner's Licence is valid only for six months.
For driving motorcycle without gear, a candidate must have completed 16 years.
For other vehicles, they must have completed 18 years.
For Transport vehicles driving they should have completed 20 years.
1. Go to the RTO Appointment site (http://transport.tn.nic.in/transport/transportTamMain.do)
2. Please click on the link "Learner's license online Application" which would then take you to the form.
3. Fill out the details requested in the form
4. Select RTO Jurisdiction district and RTO office.
5. In Transport type specify Learner’s license .
6. Then select the suitable date of appointment and check availability. Once the date is chosen. Enter the authentication code in the box.
7. For Leaner's Driving License you need to fill out Form1.
8. Press Submit.
Ads by Google
ONLINE LLR FORM LINK...
RTO offices are displayed in the below mentioned wesite where you can locate them.
Website - http://www.tn.gov.in/sta/rtocontact.html
Ads by Google
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications.
Medical fitness certificate is not mandatory for LLR
Place some external links which might help
More information which might help people.