Singapore - Police Clearance Certificate
Certificate of Clearance ( COC ) is issued by the Criminal Investigation Department of Singapore Police Force to CITIZENS OF SINGAPORE to certify that a person has no criminal conviction in Singapore.
Provide eligibility criteria's for going through this procedure.
Please provide instructions on obtaining the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
- Singapore Citizen residing in Singapore is to appear in person at the COC Office. located at Block D Police Cantonment Complex, #02-07/08, 391 New Bridge Road, Singapore 088762. The office is open from 8.30am to 12.30pm, Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays).
- Applicants must complete the Certificate of Clearance application form in full and submit it with the necessary supporting documents.
- Applicants applying in person will be fingerprinted at COC office at the time of application.
- A photocopy of applicant’s valid passport. (Bio page only).
- Two recent passport-sized photographs. Instant photo machine is available outside COC Office for your convenience. (S$8.00 for 6 passport size photos)
- Photocopy of document from relevant consulate/immigration authority/government bodies to establish that the certificate is required by such authority.
- Please translate all the documents to English if written in other languages.
- Singapore Citizen residing overseas should submit their applications (original) addressed to: Head Criminal Records, CID (COC), Block D Police Cantonment Complex, #02-07/08, 391 New Bridge Road, Singapore 088762.
- The applicant must submit a set of his/her fingerprint impressions taken by a qualified Fingerprint Officer at a Police Station or an authorized office of the country he/she is now residing.
Ads by Google
- Document which requests the requirement of COC.
- A photocopy of applicant’s valid passport.
- Two recent passport-sized photographs.
- Translated documents to English if written in other languages
Processing fee is S$45.00
Payment can be made by cash, NETS, cash card, or credit cards (VISA/MASTERCARD) for walk-in application. Application sent by post (from overseas) must be accompanied by a bank draft made payable to ‘Head Criminal Records CID’ through a financial institution based in Singapore.
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid. e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Please attach documents which can be used by people who would like to follow this procedure.
Please attach sample completed documents which would help other people who would like to follow this procedure.
Processing time for each application is about 10 working days.
Head Criminal Records,
CID (COC Office)
Blk D Police Cantonment Complex
391 New Bridge Road
Block D Police Cantonment Complex,
391 New Bridge Road,
Ads by Google
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
Enter other informations which might help
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Place some external links which might help
Ads by Google
More information which might help people.