Rajasthan - Obtain a Domicile or Residence Certificate
This procedure provides you information about how to obtain a domicile/local/nativity certificate. A Domicile/Residence Certificate is generally issued to prove that the person bearing the Certificate is a Domicile/Resident of the State/UT by which the Certificate is being issued. This Certificate is required as proof of residence to avail Domicile/Resident Quotas in educational institutions and in the Government Service, as also in case of jobs where local residents are preferred.
- The certificate is issued to a person who has been residing in the State of Rajasthan for 10 years or more.
- Female residents of places outside Rajasthan, when married to persons entitled to the grant of Bonafide Certificates of Rajasthan shall be eligible for the issue of such certificates, whereas female residents of the State, when married to persons having their permanent home outside the State, shall be ineligible for the issue of such certificates.
- In case of minors, the certificate is issued on the basis of parents’ certificates.
Ads by Google
- Concerned Authority
Sub Divisional Officer or Assistant Collector and Executive Magistrate (in special cases)
Domicile Certificate can be made only in one State/UT. Obtaining Domicile Certificate from more than one State/UT is an offence.
- Application form
The application form for Domicile certificate can be downloaded from the following link http://www.downloadformsindia.com/Rajasthan/rajasthan-domicile-certificate-form-revenue-department.html?task=view
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
There are 2 ways through which you can apply fo a domicle certificate.
Apply through CSC Centre
CSC Centre are Citizen Service centre who you can approach to obtain a certificate or document which is related to government. You can locate your nearest CSC centre through the following link : CSC Centre Locator
Apply through Sub-Divisional Magistrate/Tehsildar’s office/Revenue Department/District Collector’s Office
Approach your nearest Sub-Divisional Magistrate/Tehsildar’s office/Revenue Department/District Collector’s Office they should be able to guide you in the right direction and make sure you have all the documents that are lsted under the required documents section of this page.
Ads by Google
- Affidavit by the applicant.
- Photocopy of ration card.
- Photocopy of Election Photo ID card (EPIC)/Electoral Roll.
- Photocopy of educational qualification to verify the place of study.
- Photocopy of the Birth Certificate.
- Any other document related to property/rent receipt, etc.
- Certificate by two responsible officers.
- In case of rural areas, the report of the Patwari is required.
Explain the fees structure which is required for obtaining the certificate/document.
The validity period of this certificate has been enhanced to life long as per GO
Please attach documents which can be used by people who would like to follow this procedure.
Please attach sample completed documents which would help other people who would like to follow this procedure.
The process is usually completed within a week's time.
Locate your nearest CSC centre throught the following link : CSC Centre
Sub Divisional Magistrate ,Bharatpur -222476(O) , 222876(R)
ADM (Admin.) ,Bharatpur -222545(O) , 223089(R)
ADM (City) ,Bharatpur -223592(O) ,223075(R)
Sub Divisional Officer Sri Ganganagar - 2445086
SDM-I - 9530312492(M),STD code -141,220900(O)
SDM (South) - 8875555005(M),STD code -141,5101328(O)
Amrita Chaudhary SDM - 9928933166(M),STD code - 141,5130049 (O)
SDM Jaipur-II, Sanganer - 9530312488(M),STD code -141,2209009(O)
SDM, Chaksu - 9530312495(M),STD code -1429,244155(O),e_mail id : email@example.com
SDM, Bassi - 9530312499(M),STD code -1429,222599(O)
SDM, Amer HQ Jaipur - 9530312489(M),STD code -141,2209010(O)
Ads by Google
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
Enter other informations which might help
- To avail of the resident quota reservation in educational institutes
- To avail of the resident quota reservation in Government Services
- Wherever the proof of residence in the state is needed
Place some external links which might help
More information which might help people.