Andhra Pradesh - Obtain a Family Member Certificate
When a Government employee and the head of the family expires, the surviving family members such as Spouse, Sons, Daughters has to obtain a certificate which is referred as Family Member or Proper Person Certificate. The Mandal Revenue Officer (MRO) will process the applicant’s request after following a thorough process.
You should have valid documents to be eligible irrespective of your age.
Ads by Google
You can obtain a Family Member Certificate by applying in person and online. You should have valid documents such as ration card, pan card, voter id card. You should manually complete the application forms and submit in the respective MRO office of your area. The main applicant should claim as the head of the family while applying. The main applicant should submit passport size photographs with the application.
The following information is required to complete the application form.
- Full Name of the applicant
- Other family members names (who are alive)
- Applicant’s Date of birth
- Relationship to the applicant
- Every family member’s date of birth
- Every applicant’s occupation
- Passport Size photographs of the applicant
- Gazetted officer should duly attest the application form
- Gazetted officer should duly sign on the bond paper with the proper proforma
- Xerox copy of the family head death certificate
- Xerox copy of the completed application
- Ask for the application form in the office.
- Complete the application and attach the requisite documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Attach two to three passport size photographs.
- Make sure that the application form is complete with supportive documents including gazette officer’s signature on the application.
- Submit the application to the concerned officer.
- The officer thoroughly verifies the application and generates an acknowledgement.
- Keep the acknowledgement handy.
- You can either apply at meeseva counters or apply online.
- Enter the URL www.meeseva.gov.in by using a browser such as Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, and Google Chrome etc.
- Click Government Forms.
- In the Government forms page, under Revenue Department, click Application for Issue of Legal Heirs Certificate / Family Members Certificate. The application is opened in a separate page.
- Print the application form.
- Complete the application form, sign, and affix an INR 2 stamp on the form.
- Submit the application in meeseva counter by paying a nominal fee (if required) and do not fail to take the acknowledgement.
Ads by Google
The following documents are required:
- Date of birth certificate such as 10th Standard certificate
- Your identity documents such as Permanent Account Number (PAN), Ration card, Aadhar card
- Proof of residence such as Voter’s card, Electricity Bill, Telephone Bill
- Passport size photographs
- A Gazetted officer attested and duly signed bond paper on the proforma
- Completed application form
You should pay INR 35 as a service charge.
This document is valid throughout your life.
Please download the form from the following URL: http://www.esevaonline.com/htmlpages/revenudept/issu_legal_Family.htm.
Please attach sample completed documents which would help other people who would like to follow this procedure.
If your application is fair and complete, the processing time will be 30 days.
Please contact the call center using your mobile or bsnl landline at 1100 or you can email your complaint/request at email me.
Ads by Google
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
Enter other information which might help.
The Family Member certificate is used as a proof when you are selling or moving your property household.
Government of Andhrapradesh
More information which might help people.